❝︎CHAPTER FORTY-NINE❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 ━︎━︎ 𝐈 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 dreaded taking a test in her entire life. She was smart, she's passed every assignment and every test with flying colors. She wasn't worried at all, she knew she would pass, but with Umbridge being the one to watch over them as they took their O.W.L.s Juniper was absolutely dreading it. This test was going to take hours, and Juniper could barely stand looking at Umbridge for more than five minutes. So, she sat there, she did her exams, and she forced herself to not look up once because she had a feeling if she even looked at the woman she would try to say she was cheating and fail her.

The silence in the room was almost deafening, the only sound you could hear were quills scratching against paper. That silence was interrupted by a loud thud. Juniper paused, turning her attention towards the closed doors where the noise had come from. The thud happened again, and again, and again until finally Umbridge walked forwards towards the doors in order to investigate. The students all watched as she pulled the door open before a spark flew in her face. The spark went flying into the hall where they were taking their exams, exploding into a fire work. More and more of them showed up until it was absolute chaos.

Juniper couldn't help herself as she laughed, watching as the twins flew on their brooms into the room, pulling out their wands and sending all of their exams flying through the air. Juniper smirked as she looked at the horror on Umbridge's face before looking back up at the twins, watching as they pulled out a large firework before throwing it. Multiple fireworks went off before it formed into the face of a dragon and chased Umbridge out of the hall before the jaws of the dragon clamped down on her and the dragon exploded into tiny fireworks. The tiny fireworks destroyed all of the ruled that had been mounted into the wall before it stopped.

Umbridge stood there, her hair completely messed up, and watched as all of the rules crumpled to the ground. Fred and George quickly flew by her causing her to let out a scream and all of the students followed them with cheers, standing out in the courtyard as they sent off more fireworks until a giant W was sparkling in the sky. All of the students stood there cheering and clapping. Juniper had the biggest smile on her face, sharing a laugh with Hermione before turning her head in search for Harry. Her smile slowly started to fall as she watched Harry stumble before he was sitting on the ground.

     Juniper quickly moved towards him, kneeling on the ground and looking at him. After a moment, Harry met her eyes. "It's Sirius." Juniper felt a hand place itself on her shoulder, looking up to see Hermione.

     Juniper swallowed. "Is he dead?"

     Harry shook his head. "No. Not yet."

     Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Juniper walked up a moving staircase with Hermione asking, "Harry, are you sure?"