2.

Yelena hummed,grabbing her black coat.and shrugging it onto her shoulders.

She grabbed her phone,opening it and clicking on Eleanor's contact.

Yelena: on my way now

Yelena huffed,walking into the coffee shop.
Looking around spotting Eleanor and making her way over to her.

Eleanor offered a gentle smile,Yelena smiled back.sitting down,"Yelena,it's nice to meet you." She held out her hand and Yelena shook it.

"You as well Mrs.Bishop." She took her hand away, "I need you to kill Clint Barton, Yelena.
He's a terrible man,You may known him as Hawkeye.But he's trying to turn my daughter into a superhero.She's weak,she can't do that.
In general,he's just a terrible man and I'm sick of my daughter always hanging around him,I need him gone."  Yelena bit her lip. Clint Barton.that name sounded familiar,he was the man who killed her sister. Natasha.

nodding,"Right to the point." She thought to herself.

"Mm,I can certainly do that Mrs.Bishop,what's your daughter's name? If you do not mind me asking." Eleanor exhaled, "Kate,Kate bishop.
She's excellent with Bow's,Honestly regret getting her,her  first one. She's smart,can be really sensitive but she's brave too." Yelena nodded,"Right,and what makes you think Kate is weak?"

Eleanor furrowed her eyebrows, "When she was younger,me and her dad fought a lot.Mostly about the company,and she never took it well.She would lay in her bed balled up,holding onto one of her stuffie's" Yelena huffed, "Maybe that's how she coped? People cope in different ways Mrs Bishop."

"Yelena,just get the mission done,Kill Clint and then you're done." Yelena nodded,sucking on her lip and getting off of the chair. "I'll get it done." She mumbled,exiting the shop.

She always completes her missions,nothing was gonna stop her from completing this one.

Yelena hummed,getting home.
She wanted to find out a bit more about Eleanor's daughter,Kate.

She plopped down onto her bed,sliding open the drawer on the bedside table. And grabbing her computer,she typed in the code and went to her emails.She carefully typed,choosing the right word's,She sent the email.Stating how she needed,more than wanted,to know more about
Kate.

☆ ☆
i deeply apologize I know this is a short chapter,im still figuring out how to write the next one!! hope you guy's have a good week <3
And i wrote this in school,so there's another reason why's it's short.