idek

Shinsou × female reader

You start UA and as soon as you see shinsou you instantly fall in love with him but he's stupid aizawas son and he's dating denki🙄

One day him and denki break up and you take this as an opportunity to talk to him.

You go up to him and smile saying "hi I'm y/n i joined not too long ago and we haven't talked yet you are?"
"Hi I'm shinsou" he says to you seductively causing you to blush.

He says "SOOO y/n y'know your really..."
"Sexy" he whispers to you. You instantly blush SO MUCH and have a nose bleed and he chuckles seductively.

He picks you up and takes you into the bathroom stall. He pins you to the wall leaving hickeys on your neck and kissing down your chest removing your shirt.

He removes your shirt and your bra and bites your nibbles causing you to moan alot. He grabs your throat saying "shut. The. Fuck. Up. Or. I'll. Bend. You. Over. And. Spank. You".

You whimper and cover your mouth. He removes your skirt and panties and licks your pussy. He unzips his pants showing his throbbing cock. He grabs his cock and tells you to suck it.

You instantly put it in your mouth gagging on it till it was so soaked and he slid it in your soaking pussy. He makes you ride his cock until you both cum.

(ITS SHORT BC IM LESBIAN AND DONT LIKE WRITING SHIT ABT MEN😭)