We went back to the past chapter 2: "they Change the plot"

Start from the beginning

Cale: I guess your stomach is already the answer for it, so c'mon. Let us feed you in my place. "Walk away".

Alberu: "he whispered while walking" is this how you meet him? "He ask"

Cale: "whispered" No, I Meet Choi Han when he was breaking into the city. And I decided to help hong and ohn, by feeding them, so he won't hurt me, you saw him what he just did now. right? " He ask"

Alberu: I guess so "whisper"

Choi han:..........

Alberu: so, choi han, what are you doing in that place by the way? "He ask"

Choi han: Just to take a long rest, from a long walk. "He said"

Alberu: I see, well if you asking for help Cale and I would gladly help you with that instruc- I mean choi han. "he smiled"

Choi han:...."looking at cale"

Cale:."sweating" ehem. yes? "He ask"

Choi han: nothing, I just want to apologize about what I did just now.."lowering his face down"

Cale:.....it's fine, you don't need to worry about that. "Looking at the window, his hair getting blowing by the wind smoothly".

Choi han: "amazed from his beauty"...... can i repay you and the crown prince for helping me. "He looks at you with a sparkling eyes"

Cale: "remember choi han said that the day he meet him" if that's what you want, go for it. "He look at him with a bright smile".

Choi han: "he nodded"

After that, they reached at the henituse household.

Cale: why don't you come in stay for a bit, crown prince alberu and choi han. "He requested them"

Alberu: that would be delightful of you, young master cale~ "he smile at him"

Chou han: yea, thank you "he bow down"

Cale: "turn around" let's go inside then."Went inside"

As the crown prince and choi han join in, inside. they went to the dining room together.

Cale: Beacrox? " looking around to look for him"

Beacrox: yes, young master cale "he tapped he's shoulder"

Cale: "shock"...there you are. Would you mind to make some food for this two guess? "Point at the crown prince and choi han"

Beacrox: "looking at choi han sharpy" of course, young master cale " he bow down and left".

Alberu: he seems off..."look at Beacrox leaving"

Cale: "whisper" hyung, have you forgotten what he is?

Alberu getting flashback about Beacrox and his father Ron being assassin's.

Alberu: right. "embarrassed"

Cale: "stand up" well, I gotta go somewhere, is it ok for the both of you, to stay here and wait for Beacrox to bring your food in here? "He asked"

Alberu: yea, we'll be fine. "Whispering" I hope.

Choi han: mhm."nodded"

Clae: I'll take my leave then. "Walk away "

Choi han & alberu went silent after Cale left.

Cale started to look for bakery shops to buy all the bread he sees. When he gather every bread he buy, just to get The Indestructible Shield. it came from a blackened tree in the Henituse territory. Cale started to fed a large amount of bread to the blackened tree.there was a two children stopping him to what he was planning. Cale was shock seeing does two, he turned around slightly having small tears on his eyes. He wiped it up and started to fed the blackened tree more again, the two children suddenly disappear. Cale keep feeding it until it obtaining it, suddenly a small silver shield was inscribed over Cale's heart. That was the start of cale getting he's first ancient power.

Cale: "mind" that was fast...it really took me a whole day to get this...better go back and check choi han and crown pri-.

A two person appears again, infront of cale when he turned around, he saw them looking dirty. The first appearance was a boy, he was an adorable kid. He has a fluffy dark red fur, and his golden eyes are complemented by white fur on his chest and in his ears, while the little girl, she looks adorable, a young girl with a petite figure. Her silver, faded grey hair flows down her shoulders, and she has bangs that hang over her large golden eyes, which seem to be sharper than her little brother's. She also has beautiful eyelashes and grey brows.

Ohn: sir, your alive."she look surprised"

Cale: I sure am....really alive."he kneel down and smiled at them" why don't you come with me, I'll feed you and clean you both up. "He smile again"

Cale wanted to hug them, but he trying to control his emotion, so he won't scared the kids.

Ohn and hong looking at each other and smile.

Ohn & hong: okay! "They walk away with him"

Cale couldn't handle it and holding both of there hand while walking inside the henituse household.

Cale: I'm back, choi han, crown prince alber- ", shocking".

Seeing choi han, Ron and Beacrox pointing there knife at their neck to eachother. While alberu getting his soul away from his body, and The kids looking terrified.

Cale: "holding the kids at his back" can you three, put your damn knife away from your throat. "Looking at them"

Alberu, Ron, Beacrox and choi han looking where the voice at, and saw cale and a two kids behind him looking dirty.

Ron: young master cale, your back "putting his knife away on his pocket

Beacrox put his knife away as well and walk away from choi han, while choi han, he putted his sword away from them".

Cale: yes, and where's Hans? "He ask"

They heard the door slammed for a second and seeing a boy. He has a light orange hair, he wears ponytail and he have a grey eyes.

Cale: Hans, there you are. The man I needed right now "he said"

Hans: young master cale! "Being joyful" what do you need young master? "He asked"

Cale: do you mind to clean this two kids up, and change there clothes too.

Hans: of course! But, I don't think there are some clothes in closet that can fit them on, young master cale. "He said"

Cale: then, for the boy, you can use my old clothes, it's in the basement and for the girl, ask lily if she let us borrow some of her clothes, temporary.

Hans: of course, young master cale "he bow down and left with the kids".

Cale: now, tell me, why did you three doing that a while ago?, I need reason for that." He crossing his both arms"

Ron, Beacrox and choi han went silent.

Cale: I don't take silent answer in here. Alberu, your highness. Who started it? "He ask"

Alberu: well-

Everyone was shock to the point Hans and the kids went back inside were Cale and others are, so does the henituse family when Someone stumbled on the door, seeing someone injured, He was bleeding on his leg. It looks like he was been poisoned by mermaids. It was "......."

This will be the end of the second chapter.👏

Who do you think was at the door? Would cale get his 2nd ancient power early? Would the plaza incident happend? Would anyone get hurt? Would they meet Rosalyn,lock,tylor,cage,and others from the traveling? Stay tuned for the next chapter for that 👏