🥀𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐.

"

"... She'll do just fine. After all, she's just a mere child."

Eswellé cupped the girl's face, examining her complexion. Off-white skin, pearl white hair, smoke coloured eyes, and an open scar with black liquid.

"And you're sure she's infected? She seems healthy and fine to me."

The person next to him nodded, not looking at Eswellé and tightly held to a clipboard and a clicking pen. Thier smoke-like cyan eyes hurriedly looked through the papers. Eswellé felt their worry, he let out a low chuckle. His gloved hand reached to grab the person's lab coat, then looked straight into their eyes.

"You're worried, aren't you? ... Just as weak as the others. Pathetic. I'm only letting you live since I can feed off your worry and fear. Which I might say, is quite appetizing..."

The person shuddered, then quietly handed him the clipboard and pen, their head facing down on the floor as they waited for him to sign the 'little' secret of their test subject.

"Your worry and fear is making me full, stop that. I wouldn't want to fall asleep while I work on this little, 'creature'. Now get lost before I slit your throat."

The person's eyes widened as Eswellé handed them the clipboard and pen, then quickly scattered away from the room in fear of what he was to do to them. The person let out a sigh when they were far away, they hugged the clipboard and slowly sat back at the metal wall that separated them from the room where Eswellé was. They slid down their mask and gasped, taking deep breaths as fatigue started to wash over them.

"He used me up a lot. It... Hurts so much... I can't stop him, either I learn how to lock off my worry and fear or give up on this job."

The person slouched on their knees, their fatigue getting stronger every second. Their white uneven cut hair falling to their sides, clenching on their identity card. Their watch then glowed green, their eyes looking at it and then slowly pressing on it.

"Arrlot Xiavara on duty... What's wrong..?"

"Arrlot, just the person I was trying to contact. I need you at the library this instant, and bring [ENTITY] [<REDACTED>] as well."

"... I mean, I'll try to bring [<REDACTED>] with me. If I can't then I'll bring [<REDACTED>] instead."

"Alright, see you in a few minutes then."

Arrlot started to get up, her hands grasping on the computer's table. She gasped as she felt her body get weaker, her hands quickened and took out a small beaker filled with liquid and started to take off the cork. Then quickly drinking it and sighing as her eyes turned to an even darker shade of cyan.

"Oh... This can't go on... I'm getting weaker by the days... My eyes won't be able to take longer from this... Medicine."

"Well, it's time for me to go and call [<REDACTED>]..."
End of log.

A/N:
Ah, I'm tired. I will make a character info book about all these characters soon, so I will keep track of all these characters that will make an entry in different chapters. Plus I need to make an order of which AU I'm referring to, since TDU was separated to a MYTH and an ARG. I'll work on those as well, so more chapters will come soon, I'm planning them before I write since it's getting difficult for me.

 I'll work on those as well, so more chapters will come soon, I'm planning them before I write since it's getting difficult for me