𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

Start from the beginning

"Honestly, I rot in bed thinking about my life. My life isn't bad, but I feel like a bad person sometimes for doing absolutely nothing. I hate life, and life hates me too. I wonder if it will all stop and let me enjoy things I want to enjoy."

As our protagonist was speaking, Takeo sweatdrop  with a thought in his mind at what he was hearing at this moment. "Is this kid okay?! Why is he so emo??" Takeo coughed in his hand. "So what's your favorite snack?" [M/N] hums, thinking since there is alot of snacks he likes.

"I like [favorite snack], it's very good."  [M/N] says with a ghost smile thinking about the said snack. "Ah I see.." Takeo definitely noted that in his head for later as he was sure to use it against the nonchalant male. "So what else you like to do for fun, like actually fun?" The brown haired male asked, his light mocha brown eyes stare lovingly into those deep and cold eyes of [M/N]. Our protagonist sighs, he couldn't say he kills people for fun or else he'll go to jail. But he wanted to answer this dude's question.

So he picked the regular answer ever. "I like going to arcades..." [M/N] says softly. "Arcades...hm seems fun." Takeo says back, he was clearly surprised since [M/N] didn't look like the type to damn near be by an arcade place. "Welp, let's play some arcade games after this darling." Takeo says with a calm tone, [M/N] nodded with a thumbs up. Minutes during this date, a waitress came around.

Complementing the two "boyfriends" going on a date with each other, Takeo blushes as he never thought he would be called [M/N]'s  boyfriend. While for our murderous teen, he wasn't phased. Well actually I'm lying, [M/N] cringed while looking the other way. After Takeo being the young sugar daddy he is, he paid handsomely in the restaurant and lead you to the car again. He gave his driver the directions to the nearest arcade, he was sure it impress you with some of his "gaming" skills. The two males arrived at the arcade and Takeo must say, this shit looked ghetto as hell....

Like the floors seemed nasty, the smell of greasy ass pizza was high in the air. The brown haired male gagged, keeping throw up in his mouth while holding [M/N]'s broad shoulder for leverage. [M/N] scrunched up his face and shook the nauseous boy from him. "If you're that damn sick, then let's leave."

"No..no I got this..." he gagged again before standing up straight with an uneasy smile. "Let's go" The light eyed male says whilst dragging the other to a car racing game. The car game was actually fun, expect for Takeo gagging again.  [M/N] clinched his fists, trying to not drag this guy out of the arcade and take him home. He hates how everytime the game they played shakes a little, this little bitch starts to gag.

But [M/N] can't blame Takeo for his little quirks, so with that. Our protagonist got up and bought water for the poor "sick" boy. "Here...drink up." [M/N] says lowly, he sits next to the nepo baby. Takeo gulped down the water, he lets out a raggedy  breath and smiles at the [color] haired boy. 

"Thanks ba—"

"call me a pet name and I'm cutting your dick off."

"Okkkayyy...."

Takeo then crossed his legs scared whilst looking around this arcade. This time Takeo took the nonchalant boy to a claw machine game. [M/N] had a sympathetic look for the rich boy, Takeo was trying to get a plush from the claw machine.

The brown haired male huffs irritated, slamming his fists on the window of the machine. [M/N] had to pull the poor boy away from the game before he wrecked it. Yeah Takeo has the money to replace the game if broken, but it's not worth the attention.

It was an eventful, but tiring experience for our protagonist as he sighs taking the nepo baby back the limousine.

SOMEONE WATCHES FROM AFAR, a clear annoyance on their face. They held a picture of [M/N] sleeping, they gripped the picture with a tight grip. The person's eyes soften seeing the slight crumbled up picture of their 'beloved'. It wasn't fair....

It wasn't fair...

Not fair at all...

Why does the world hate them?

Why couldn't it be them holding your hand at least...

Or take you on a cute date.

Planning someone's death was on their list and the depth of their mind.

[M/N] will be theirs....