(𝟬𝟬𝟯) ━━ 𝗧𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧!

A/N :: "Sup guys🙏 been so long since we've been talking YEAH?? ☺ ANYWAYS

A/N :: "Sup guys🙏 been so long since we've been talking YEAH?? ☺ ANYWAYS.. I hate writing stuff like this😡 I hate writing fighting scenes but I guess I just gotta go on with them so we can have a lotta blood and action in this book💪 ANYWAYYSSSSS...(again).... QOTD / question of the day; who ur favorite MHA character? Mines shinsou<3 I love him so much, he's so underrated in the show<33 :<"

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█   ◈   █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█

YEAH, YOU KNEW YOU WERE right about this being a long ass day. Every fighting day was a long day, and you just wanted to quit UA already.

All Might, the stupid unfair hero had putten you with Deku and Ochaco, you didn't mind being with Deku and all, but being with Ochaco was the most annoyest thing probably, maybe.

You would rather keep your circle small and the only people you like so far are Jiro and Deku. And the ones you hated the most were so far: Bakugo, Tenya, and (probably) Ochaco.

Especially Tenya. You hated his guts.

Sighing to yourself, you were already ready since your team was going first.

"Bad guys, you can go on first and get set up," All Might explained. "in five minutes, the good guys will get let loose and the battle will start!"

"Ya think they expect us to memorize this buildings floor plan? It's so big you know!" Ochaco gazed up at the huge building, looking how it keeps so still to the point where you stare at it too hard, it can break into pieces. "All night's just as cool as he is in television! I'm glad he's not threatening us with some kind of television like Mr. Aizawa."

"Yes." You replied dryly and boredly while shoving your hands into your pockets. "Plus, he's not that cool, he's not my favorite hero and he's too slow. Eraser Head is probably my favorite."

"..."

"─What I think (Y/N)'s trying to say, is that All Night's not her favorite hero and that she likes some one else of course! ─" Deku shouted nervously as he started sweating outside of his costume while Ochaco kept silent.

"Your sweating through your costume Deku! Is anything alright?" Ochaco asked worridly as she tried to forget what you had said to her.

"Uhm─ Well─ It's just because we're going against Kacchan, plus theres Iida too.." Deku explained while looking at the script as his hands shook. "We should be on our guard, who knows what they'll pull?..."

"Oh, right, Bakugo." You told whild scoffing at his name and remembering how he bullied Deku. "He's honestly not that powerful, I don't get why people are so scared of him anyways."