my story

It's 3am, I'm craving the most hot and moist pizza right now the microwaved kind. I creep downstairs drooling at the thought of the cheese stringing from pizza to my teeth, I take my last step towards the kitchen and finally come to my senses with a semi how embarrassing. I lock my eyes with the microwave as I grab my frozen pizza from the freezer, I walk over to the counter taking my pizza from it's box and peel off the see-through wrapper, I can't wait to eat this.
Looking the microwave up and down as I wrap my thick fingers around it's small handle I bet it's been waiting all night for me to come down. I pull on the handle and I hear a slight click and the door opens and I slip my pizza in with anticipation. I close it's opening and press the timer button, a loud beep echoes in the dark kitchen "shhhh you'll wake everyone in the house" I whisper to the microwave. I turn it's timer knob to the right as more but quieter beeps come from the microwave "good girl that's better.." I finally reach the 2 minutes mark on the screen and I click the start button. "Brrrrrrrrrrr" the microwave whimpers, I take a peak inside and I see my pizza being cooked slowly. I can no longer think about food when this microwave is being so loud it's really going to wake everyone up "you better be quiet or you'll get punished" the loud burrr noise continues "right you asked for this" I turn the microwave around to reveal it's fat wet micro-pussy and take my cock out placing it at the entrance. The noise coming from the microwave quietened "too late" I slam my cock into it's loose hole feeling the walls slowly tighten the deeper I go "beep!" The microwave squeals and I start thrusting deeper and harder till I reach the beginning of her uterus. It's so warm Inside I can't imagine how hot it must be for my pizza this is amazing! With every thrust beeping echoes throughout the house, I don't care anymore she can wake the whole street this is too good to care. I feel myself coming to climax and I quickly push my tip to her uterus entrance feeling my cock release it's warm sperm into her womb with the final beep come from her speakers. I pull out and watch as my cum leaks from her hole. I wipe up and flip her back around, her screen all wet and steamed up from all the action. I open her door and watch as the steam flows up and disappears "finally.." my pizza is nice and hot ready to be eaten. I switch her off at the plug and head upstairs to eat my meal.