𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝙇𝙚𝙩 𝙊𝙪𝙩

FLASH CUT TO: EXT. DARK ALLEYWAY - NIGHT

A broken down car several years past its prime sits alone in the trash-filled alleyway. Paul is drinking from a bottle in a hurry before he breaks the bottle in anger.

Paul tries to control himself, but his emotions are boiling. He slams his fists against the dashboard, clearing it of debris.

"The guy has issues." A bunch of people pointed out.

"What is with him?" Seamus asked.

"He's been a little overdramatic for no reason." Lucius scoffs.

"Why is he doing all of that?" Dean asked.

Paul's eyes then drop, seeing the broken bottle on the floor. He grabs it, pulling it to his wrist.

Close on: There are old scars across Paul's wrist. Paul drops the broken edge of the bottle along the scar tissue.

WHAM ! The rear of the car bounces as if someone landed on it. Paul's head whips around.

A lot of people jumped as they weren't expecting to hear that sound especially from his car of all things.

"Sounds like something hit the car." All the muggleborn witches and wizards pointed out.

Paul emerges from the car. But no one is there. Just the dripping of the water from the gutters.

Paul moves to the back of his car, looking at the trunk but seeing no damage.

Paul takes a step deeper into the alleyway when...

A figure dressed in a rope sticks a syringe in his neck and Paul flails, his hands reaching for his neck. He looks back, seeing dark figure #1 on top of the car.

Dark Figure #2 stepped behind him and started to walk backwards while trying to strangle him but Paul flipped him over and threw him towards the trashcan.

"He's very self aware for a good who has been drinking." A few people pointed out.

"Or it's cause he's not really thinking that happens all the time." All the horror movie fans pointed out.

They try strangling each other and dark figure #1 uses the syringe in Paul's back and he's thrown back towards the car.

"Screw you!" Paul calls out to him.

Dark Figure #2 stands close behind him.

Paul started walking while pointing at figure #1. "I'm gonna kill you! I'm gonna kill you!"

"Man just shut up because you sound ridiculous."

"It's two against one and that's funny to watch because he's not even supposed to win besides he wasn't even supposed to be like a whole fight."

Dark Figure #1 grabs him and puts the syringe through his back, Paul holds onto him before he falls to the floor.

Paul puts his hand up slightly on something. "I'm gonna kill..." He falls unconscious.