Brittle, Bitter and Burnt

I keep on saying this to me ...
At that point of time I shouldn't have met you
That winter night
I Should have walked away as such .....

But at least once in our journey , there comes a stranger who's broken with traumas , and we accept them as they are .
We treat them soo well , help them to move on from their past , and fix things we never broke , only to realize that you are just the right person at the wrong time in their life .
And now, time has come to let them go and be strangers again....

Life has its own ways of teaching lessons and sometimes life gives that lesson in the most unexpected way , with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

Love always doesn't bring with itself rose tinted glasses that we can wear in our own strawberry world . It comes often with disappointments and pain.

I don't want to let go of this grief I carry with me because I am the chaos , the confusion , the restless and you had nothing to do with this confused part of me.
I don't want to let go of this grief because it's a gentle reminder , of so many things and this is all, I will be left with...

On nights like these , when everything seems to remind me of you, I sit by the window and write about you...imagining your smile and knowing how you found me in chaos and slowly put me in peace, one piece at a time.

Unfinished hope of mine lies in the promise of agape - selfless , unconditional love. But to me there is no echoing promise that everything lost will find a different but enduring way to return....

I believe myself cursed and cursed are those who feel an ocean but can express a drop..

There are times my heart craves for something the most, that's not meant to be ours. Perhaps I might not deserve nice things cause I am paying for sins I don't even remember.

Our story’s a real tragedy, isn’t it? There’s no start and no end, all we did was go in circles. We’re almost and we’re maybe and we’re nearly over and we had only begun, with no end in sight. We’re stuck in the middle and have nowhere left to run. We’re uncertain and loose ends, we’re heartbroken and the best that has ever happened, you to me and me to you. We were broken but we fixed each other, yet we came apart too often to be whole. We were so scared of getting hurt, we don’t see that being together is the only thing that cuts us open. Yet we can’t resist, can’t let go and don’t listen, we turned a blind eye to all that we are and all that we’ll never be!!! proud of you ,I promise you and I owe you in this life ... whenever you need me I shall be there right for you ,no matter what!!!

I don't know what destiny has planned but I know one thing that I can't unlove you and you will always have my heart.
After I'm born again , I'm going to look for you.
When I do, I'll fall in love with you again.
Maybe in that life ,we will be destined together forever .

ప్రేమించడం ఆనందం
ప్రేమించబడడం అదృష్టం
నాకు ఆనందం , అదృష్టం రెండూ నీ వల్లనే దొరికాయి.

ఇట్లు
బంటీ....