: PROLOGUE :

Hello! Photos do not belong to me unless I say so, mostly they are from Pinterest.

Also clarification: The book cover is from AI art, I do not condone or support ai art!

I just used Ai art because I'm still working on a book cover at the moment :3

Once I finish a new book cover I will replace it, but for now, the book cover is from Pinterest.

The characters that will be in this story and interact with my Oc are not mine neither is Bungo stray dogs(BSD)! Of course the main character aka my Oc is My original work :3

I would appreciate it if you DONT steal my Oc, you can be inspired by my OC's personality, lore(past) etc, but please don't copy my OC's features(Looks etc.) because I drew them myself and I don't want to see someone copying everything about my Oc and claiming it as theirs :3

———·———

  "One should not fathom the existence of creatures, let alone their emotions, such a feat itself is strenuous...This saying could be used for Humans as well"

He stares deeply above, admiring the glowing dots up in the sky, a curious child perks his head up eyebrows furrowed in unison.

"What are you saying old man?..How will that help me in the future"

The man could only chuckle ruffling the boy's head.

"Trust me on this one"

The boy stares at the adult, contemplating a remark but none came. He brushes it off and moves his head upwards to the sky.

'The sky truly is a beauty'

———·———

Nothing's new..Well that's the concept of Life isn't it? Suddenly being pushed out of the womb, Takemi's first senses tingled as he felt the sensation of Coldness, Large Arms held his small feeble Body, supporting his neck, he cries out loud, confused at himself..Crying? Why was he crying, Takemi could only wonder in his small little head.

———·———

"They say a child is considered a blessing"

"Blessing?...Then I.." He looks down, his face turning dark, his eyebrows furrowed staring into a distance, His knuckles turning pale from clenching his fist.

———·———

Sitting on a chair, this boy twiddles with his overgrown black hair, sighing from boredom as he stares at the clock hanging on the wall. He stares intently at the clock waiting for the Minute arm to move.

He blinks, a bell sound could be heard outside of the boy's room, quickly he stood up from the old chair, it creaks as the boy stood up from it. The boy walks out of his room taking one last glance at his room, a sympathetic look.

Dinner time :3

Blood..The boy was covered in blood?

His face was battered in red liquid, standing in the middle, his dirty clothes that looked nothing but rag and poor quality, were covered in blood as well, The boy plasters a sadistic smile, his grip softens releasing a sword with red accents, it's main body and handle were jet black but it's blade was covered in blood, such a site was atrocious.

"Dinner is served"

———·———

"This way sir"

"hmm, interesting" A man with a brown coat wearing a brown hat enters inside of an orphanage, Blood is splattered around the walls. He fixes his glasses and slowly opens his green eyes with an amused face scanning the bodies, each bodies had one precise slash to the neck. "Such a feat would almost be impossible unless one is a sword master" The man in glasses chuckles with a bit of an arrogant tone.

"We got a little demon to catch"

———·———

Prologue Finished:

Finally done, hope you enjoyed reading~ I'll be posting quite late due to personal stuff

(°^°")

I will post about my Oc in the next chapter named as 'Information' I will discuss about his basic information, lore, ability etc. :33

Don't worry, official chapters will have at least 1k+ words so it's long and worthy of reading (">o<)