Chapter 1

Walking into the castle, Draco started at the picture of Potter. I scoffed at looking it, the sight of it made me wanna barf.

All because he won the war for us, for him  you mean. He lost everything! And he gets all the attention, all the love...Draco get's..Nothing...Not his mother, not his father....Nothing

Draco walked among the halls, the kids and teachers prazing Potter...Draco grred at the name Harry Potter It disgusted me, because he's suddenly popular.

"Hey Malfoy!" An annoyed circled glassed boy called. I turned around looking at him. "Yes..Potter!." Draco said rude then usual.

"I was just asking if you wanted to if you wanted to sit with us?" He asked, Draco thought about it for a second before nodding to what he said. 

"But..Only for a little while...I have to set up my dorm..." Draco smiled fakely. Quickly walking up to the fifth floor of slythrin section. 

Closing my room number titled 609.

I grouched my chest. WHy was my heart pouting right out of my chest. His smile...It filled my mind, as I felt my face get heated. No..no no no no!!   I screamed in my mind. I can't like potter...Hes....HE RUINED MY LIFE.

As Draco sat in his room, he couldn't shake off the strange mix of emotions swirling inside him. The memories of his past, his losses, and the bitterness towards Harry Potter fought for dominance in his mind. Yet, amidst all the resentment, there was a tiny flicker of something else that he couldn't quite comprehend.

He glanced at the picture on his desk, the one that captured a rare moment of sincerity in Potter's eyes. The image seemed to mock him, as if daring him to acknowledge the conflicting emotions stirring within.

Draco clenched his fists, feeling the weight of his secrets press against his chest. His connection to Potter, however reluctant and unwanted, was something he couldn't escape.Deep down, Draco knew that beneath the facade of disdain and hostility, there was a part of him that longed for acceptance, for understanding. But revealing such vulnerabilities was a risk he couldn't afford to take.

So, with a resolute expression masking his inner turmoil, Draco squared his shoulders and steeled himself for the challenges that lay ahead. The castle held many more surprises, and he was determined to navigate them with caution, keeping his secrets hidden away in the shadows where they belonged.