Aman: But, for how long you are gonna be like this? You have to tell her one day.

DD: I will tell her once she is ready to listen to me. Now, I won't.

                         His friends sigh. DD saw that Mitali was going towards the staff room with some notes. He goes to her takes half of the notes from her and walks along with her. They speak. Their friends who saw that sigh and leave from there. Avni was sitting in her cabin and preparing the notes to teach the students. One of the staff came there and saw Avni taking notes. She goes and sits in her place. She saw Avni. She threw a pencil at her. Avni took that and saw her.

Avni: Good morning mam.

                 She gave the pencil back to her.

Seema: Oh my god, is this a way you treat your senior staff? We can get respect only by this. Didn't you see that I am coming? Or are you planning not to wish me?

Avni: Mam, I didn't see you were coming. If I had seen you before then...

Seema: Then you would have wished me? Do I have to believe that?

                   Avni gave an impossible look.

Seema: What's with that look? This is the problem that this generation of girls has.

                    Seema started her taunting against Avni. Avni gets hurt with every word of Seema. She controls herself to not show her anger thinking she was her senior staff member. The staff who sat along with them saw Seema and Avni. They thought that Seema had started her taunting against Avni and felt pity for Avni. Mitali knocked on the door. By hearing the knock, Seema stopped her taunt. Karan called the students inside. Mitali and DD entered the staff room and submitted the notes to Karan.

Seema: Mitali, are all glasses going okay?

Mitali: Yes mam.

Seema: If you have trouble with any staff teaching then don't hesitate to tell our HOD mam. She will take care of it.

                       Seema said that by seeing Avni. Avni sees Seema. Mitali and DD see Seema and Avni.

DD: Mam, we are okay with every staff teaching.

Seema: Good.

             Mitali and DD left the staff room. On the way, DD and Mitali speak.

DD: What's wrong with this man? Why is she always picking up a fight with Avni's mam?

Mitali: Who knows? Maybe she didn't like Avni's mam.

DD: But she should not show her hatred when we are around.

Mitali: Leave it. But did you notice her question? Complain if you have a problem with the staff.

DD: Yeah. If that is so, every student will tell Seema's name as first as they do not understand her paper.

                      Mitali laughs. On the other side, Avni spoke.

Avni: What's with those conversations with students mam?

Seema: I meant it. I didn't say something wrong. Why? Are you not teaching enough to the students? Is that why you are getting fear?

Karan: Mam, why are you...

Seema: Don't support her, sir. You don't know about this generation of girls.

                     Their words were stopped by Neela as she entered the room. Seema started to do her work and others continued their work. Avni left the room. She enters the class. Students wished her and by seeing her facial expression students understood that she was not in a good mood. DD and his friends tried to make jokes to bring a smile to her face. But, Avni was so lost in Seema's words. She asked the students to read the previous results and to question her if there was a doubt about that theorem as it was so important.