068

** 2 DAYS LATER **

APRIL 15, Saturday
📍Smokeyvale, St Andrew
10:38AM

APRIL 15, Saturday📍Smokeyvale, St Andrew10:38AM

𝒯𝒶ℯ𝓁𝓎𝓃𝓃 𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒾𝓁𝒶 𝒲𝒶𝓁𝓉ℯ𝓇𝓈 | 21

Drinking a glass of water to help wash down my prenatal vitamin, I close the bottle containing my vitamins once i was done and packed it in my suitcase.

Resting the now empty glass down on the bedside table, I look around my bedroom ensuring I wasn't leaving anything important.

I really don't want to leave Jamaica, but a so it go when yuh nuff and run off go next country fi go school.

"Can't believe you're leaving already. Feels like you barely spent any time here" my mother spoke, reminding me of her presence in the room as well.

"Because she did. She spent it at boyfriend's.." Jezuri inputs, a little mean mug on her face as I looked at her laid back on my bed while tapping away on her phone.

"And she sees him like every other week or so when they're overseas.. and she comes here to spend the little one week or so spring break and still spent it with him.. right mum?" she continues and I frown.

With her little British accent, I can't take her all the way serious even though I knew she was.

"Please don't involve me in you and your sister's argument. I doh business" mommy responds, while continuing to fold my clothes and added them to the suitcase.

I didn't ask her to, she offered to help pack since I was leaving today. The flight is at 5:20pm, but I wanted everything to be in order.

"I apologize for not spending as much time with you, but this is like the only time I came down and didn't stay home" I defend, Zuri finally breaking her attention away from her phone to roll her eyes at me.

"Okay Taelynn" is the only thing she said.

"Okay Jezuri" I mock, matching the little attitude she had and she hissed her teeth.

"I don't know why you're still talking to me" she scoffs, my eyebrows pushing together to look at her.

"Get out my room then.. the fuck??" I mumble the last part more to myself so my mother couldn't hear.

Don't matter how old I get, I'm not cussing in front my parents. It feels like a crime.

Mi nuh bold like Azaro. Cuss up a storm round him father.. All Romari him. Nai is the only person I see them keep it PG with.

"Girl, you are 21 years old.. Standing there trying to argue with a 9 year old.. grow up" she fanned me off, turning her attention back to her phone and I hear mommy chuckle.