014 ➥ charms

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

☆♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♩✧♪●♩○♬☆

JULY 22ND 1994

"Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you so much, you won't regret it."

"Harry, for fuck's sake― Harry―!"

Emma had been trying to snatch the café's phone from Harry's grip but it was no use. He had been thanking Liam for his generous invitation to Oasis's August shenanigans for about five minutes and Emma was itching to have the Gallagher boy to herself again. Their break wasn't gonna last forever after all.

"No seriously, I talked to Mark and everything, he's buzzing for it." Harry carried on, making Emma inhale sharply. "When will you be back, mate?"

"He'll be back tomorrow, now give it." Emma hissed, finally succeeding in her attempts to snatch the phone from him. The first thing she heard on the other end of the line was Liam's incessant snickering. "Sorry about that." She mumbled, flipping Harry off for good measure.

"He's one enthusiastic fucker, innit?" Liam commented, still very much amused.

"I'll say." Emma muttered through gritted teeth, still glaring at her best friend who didn't look like he regretted his intrusion at all. "Now, what were you saying?"

"What? Oh fuck, yeah." Liam replied, suddently remembering what they were discussing before Harry interrupted. "The bird who spent the night, she fucking took some shit before we―"

"Yeah, I got that part you knobhead." Emma cut him off. She definitely didn't need to hear any of that again. "When you say shit..."

Liam hesitated. "Nothing illegal." He replied. "She's breathing fine, she's just really fucking asleep. I took some as well, probably even more than her and woke up fine."

"Well, maybe it was her first time." Emma shrugged. "Maybe she was trying to look cool in front of you."

"She looks fucking dreadful from where I'm standing, Eyebrows." Liam chuckled. "Is that― mate, she has drool dripping down her chin, fucking hell―"

"Have you tried shaking her?"

"Do I sound like a daft cunt to ya?"

"D'you want the honest answer or the you're my shag mate and I want to stay on your good books answer?"

"Alright, fuck off." Liam snarled. "D'you know what? Put Harry back on the phone, he might be more useful than you."

WHEN EMMA FALLS IN LOVE. liam gallagherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें