Obadiah Slope🍋

Start from the beginning

It was a fight for dominance, at first you had him pinned against the front door but once his shock wore off he pinned you against the adjacent wall. His hands went down to cup your ass and you moaned into his mouth.  You ground your hips against his making him pull away from you. 

"You know we can't."  He cupped your face giving your lips one more peck before walking to the bedroom to get you something to sleep in.

"Please Obi, please I need something, anything I can't do this another week. I need you, I'll beg if I have to."  You pleaded with him.  Of course he didn't want to deny you, he wanted the same thing. You were both incredibly horny and he knew it, but Obadiah had a commitment to the church. "Please Obi, I'll take anything." 

"I cannot penetrate you darling, it is a sin for us to make love before our wedding."  He thought for a moment. You looked so needy, he felt bad telling you no.  "I think I know how to give you some satisfaction."  He started to remove his jacket and dress shirt.  Once his chest was bare to you he helped you undo the back of your dress.  Once you were in nothing but your bra and panties he laid down on his bed.  "Come here my love."  He said, his hands neatly placed on his chest.  You sat on the bed beside him and waited for instruction. 

"What are we doing Obadiah?"  You asked sheepishly. 

"First you're going to give me a kiss."  You leaned down and gave him a gentle, loving kiss.  "Mmm, good. Now take off your panties."  You quickly took off your panties and threw them somewhere in the room.  "Such an eager little girl." 

"Tell me what to do Obi."  You whined. 

"Straddle my chest."  You put your legs on either side of his chest, so your knees rested against his underarms.  Your legs were so close that he had to rest his arms on your thighs.  Obadiah lifted his head from the pillow to put a kiss on your hip bone. "Ride my chest darling. I'm giving you permission to make yourself cum on me."

"Are you sure this is okay?"  You asked nervously. As much as you wanted this you were having second thoughts. Obadiah made a vow and you didn't want him to regret breaking it because you were too impatient. 

"I'm sure, I am not inside you. This is just a way to keep you satisfied until our wedding.  Once you cum you should feel better."  He rubbed your thighs.  "Go on, ride my chest." 

His chest wasn't all muscle but it was firm and his pecs defined enough that you knew this would be pleasurable.  His little bit of chest hair already gave you pleasure as you sunk your wet pussy onto his chest.  You heard him moan when he felt your wetness against his warm skin.  He nodded his head telling you it was okay to move.  He hummed at your movements which sent a shiver down your spin.

"Oh, Obi, this feels so good. I uh!"  You moaned. His breathing just added to the pleasure you felt.  His chest was covered in your juices as you thrusted back and forth against his chest. 

"That's it, keep going. Good Lord, you're so wet, so warm.  I can only imagine what it'll feel like to be deep inside you on our wedding night. To feel your warm, wet, tight pussy around my big, thick cock.  I can already feel it."  He moaned.  When he spoke it sent waves of pleasure through you feeling his chest vibrate against your center. He licked his thumb and started to rub your clit. He could hear the wet noises you made as he stroked you.

"Oh Obi, I. I'm gonna cum on you Obi, can I please cum on you?"  You begged. 

"Go ahead, cum on my chest."  He rubbed your clit faster as he looked up at you holding eye contact.  "Cum poppet, you can do it."  You moaned loudly and came on his chest, coating his chest hair in your cum.  He moaned when he felt your warm juices spill onto him. He continued to rub your wet clit as you rode out your orgasm.

Your legs felt weak as you moved to lay beside him. Your cum still glistening on his skin. He took his handkerchief from the bedside table and wiped himself down before turning to face you. "Does my little girl feel better now that she got to cum?"  His thumb and index finger held your chin. 

"It felt so good Obi, I feel beyond satisfied.  Can we still do that every once in a while even after we're wed?" 

"Poppet if it keeps you satisfied then I'll let you ride my chest whenever you want. Now get to sleep." 

"What about you? You have needs to."

"I can wait darling. I wanted to pleasure you and that's what I did. Now get some rest."  He kissed you once more. He moved to get up but you grabbed his hand.

"Where are you going?"

"To sleep on the couch. It is not proper for us to share a bed, my love."

"It wasn't proper for you to give me an orgasm either but you still did. Please stay."  You said with puppy dog eyes. 

"I can't poppet. Not only is it not proper but I told your aunt I would not share a bed with you.  I cannot commit 3 sins in one day. I gave you the pleasure you asked for, it is my job as a gentleman and a clergyman to follow these rules."  He explained changing into his night attire. 

"Is it..."  You hesitated.

"What is it love?"

"Is it okay if you just stay with me until I fall asleep. I don't wanna be alone."  You confessed.

"Of course darling."  He climbed into bed with you, letting you cuddle into his side.  It took you about half an hour to drift off to sleep.  Once you did, Obadiah kissed your head and untangled himself from you and retired to the couch for the night. As much as he wanted to lay with you for the first time he respected the lord's wishes that you lay separate until you were wed.  The couch wasn't the most comfortable but it was for you.