Chapter Two

The first year class are all training, well, at least Maki, Yuta and Y/N are. The latter further from the group as he was atop of a staff, his forefoot balancing him as he meditated.

"Hey, hey everyone. How's it goin'?" Gojo asked the students.

Yuta took his eyes off the glasses wearing Zen'in, that of which has a staff. "Oh, um..." Yuta said before being slapped across the face, almost dropping his kendo stick.

"Pay attention!" Maki shouted at him.

"Yes ma'am." Yuta said as rubbed his cheek where he got hit.

"Get ready, baby-faced!" Maki demanded.

"Yes ma'am." Yuta said again.

"You're gonna score a hit on me, right?" Maki asked the boy.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Yuta shouted as he got into a fighting stance.

Maki started by swinging her staff at Yuta. He blocks the first swing before ducking under the next and lines himself up for a slash. He swung the kendo stick forcing Maki to dodge by backflipping into the air. Yuta goes for a second swing in the attempt to catch the off-balanced girl mid air only for her to dodge the second slice and land in a split position.

"No way!!" Yuta exclaimed in shock.

Without wasting a single moment, Maki wrapped her leg around Yuta's left leg while pulling him down by the collar of his shirt and bonked him on the forehead. "Aaand you're dead." She said as she stood up. "I win again." She taunted.

"What was the last hit for?" Yuta asked as his head throbbed and he had a knot on his head

"Don't get complacent. Act like this is a real fight. We improve more quickly when there are consequences to suffer." Maki explained to him as he got back up.

"One more time... Please!!" He asked as he prepared himself.

"It's been three months since Yuta joined us. He's movin' a lot better." Panda said as he scratched his chin.

"Salmon." Inumaki commented.

"He's more positive too." Gojo said, looking on.

"Salted fish roe." Inumaki commented.

"Maki also looks happy. Because there used to be no other weapon user- Eureka!" Panda exclaimed. "Yuta! Get over here!! C'mon!"

Yuta turned and quickly ran to him. "Yeah, Panda?"

"Listen up, It's something super important!" Panda said as he got close and began whispering to Yuta. "Do you like boobs? Or smaller ones?"

"I don't really have a preference, but..." Yuta began. "Maybe medium sized..."

Gooot cha." Panda said as he blushed and put his arm around Yuta. "Maki!" He shouted.

"Yeah?" Maki asked.