✷ 006: Lando Norris.

Start from the beginning

"Ohhh..." Lando awkwardly laughed, making the audience react with little laughs as well.

"So, I assume something interesting did happen..."

"I guess you can say that..." Lando tried to bite down his smile as he began to slouch in his seat from embarrassment.

"Lando you should just say it, it's a good laugh." Alex butted in, encouraging his friend to spill the details.

"I'm intrigued, what happened!"

"I got into a little accident.. But everyone involved is fine, I'm all good, no scratches on me!" Lando quickly confessed as the Ferrari boys began to laugh.

"You're leaving out the best part, Lando!" Carlos chimed in while Logan and Oscar began to join in on the laughter.

"Oh my goodness, alright." He softly groaned. "Well. I almost got hit by a car..." Lando said in defeat while the entire panel began to laugh.

"Oh my goodness!" The interviewer said in shock, also confused as to why they'd be laughing at such a scenario.

"Well, luckily you're alive and here with us right now!"

"Yeah, it's alright, it was my fault." Lando shrugged. "But... uh, funny enough, it was a McLaren that almost hit me." He spoke up again, making the others laugh even harder, as well as the audience and the interviewer.

"Oh my god, that's absolutely rich." She said in shock.

"Lando is truly leaving out the best part." Oscar brought the mic to his lips, speaking up. "He told me, that the girl that almost hit him; mocked his accent." He cracked up as Lando rolled his eyes, giving his teammate a smug glare.

"Aw, Lando, you poor thing." The interviewer was trying to compose herself. "Your accent is lovely!" She attempted to make him feel better. "But wow! That sure is an off weekend! Thank you for sharing, Lando." She smiled.

"Not like I had a choice..." He said with a sassy tone, eyeing his fellow drivers as they all smiled at him.

"So across from here is where the garage is, so if you follow me!" Laura smiled at Thalia and Calvin. She had just given the two a brief tour of the driver rooms which obviously didn't contain either of the drivers inside.

The pair followed Laura while Calvin took quick videos behind Thalia as she cutely walked through the McLaren garage so she could post about her anticipated attendance at the US Grand Prix weekend, representing McLaren and Chanel on her social medias.

"So over here, is what you would call the race watch." Laura explained, "Watch the race and qualis live from inside, and blah blah blah." She pointed as Thalia intently listened, not paying attention to any other details surrounding her.

"Here's where the engineers are based, uhh.. I believe we are in Oscar's side of the garage... so basically this is where all his engineers would be stationed when he's out on the track, constantly speaking to him through the radios and what not."

"That's cool!" Thalia was genuinely intrigued by how meticulous and interesting this sport was.

"And if you follow me to the pit lane over here, this is where some of the magic happens, with tire changes and pit stops and yaddah, yaddah, yaddah." Laura quickly finished and took a deep breath.

"Wow." Calvin nodded. "This is pretty sick. This is exciting!" He said with joy. "Yeah, thank you for the tour, it was fun!" Thalia agreed.

"Ah, and perfect timing!" Laura looked at her watch. "The boys are finished and they're heading over here right as we speak, so follow me!" She walked back into the garage.

Thalia didn't get to take in the interior of the garage at first, so as she walked through the building once again, she kept her attention to details throughout as Calvin mindlessly spoke to her, unaware of the fact she was not listening.

They stood at the entrance of the paddock, Laura telling them that they will wait for their arrival right then and there, when Thalia turned back to take a photo of the entrance that consisted of that pretty papaya color, and the numbers 4 and 81.

But then something caught her eye.

Him...?

On a poster display?

She took a double take, slowly walking up to the poster as her heart sank. "No Fucking Way." She mumbled before walking back toward Calvin.

"Dude... Oh. My. God." Thalia lost her trace of breathing for a sec. "Cal— Calvin... CALVIN." She freaked out.

"Hm?" He turned to her as he felt the grasp of her hand, squeezing his arm. "Woah— Are you okay?" He questioned.

"It— That's him!" She nearly laughed from shock. "There's no way." Thalia was freaking out.

"Thals What? Who? Who is him?" Calvin was confused as she noticed her finger pointing at the display of a driver in a McLaren race suit.

"Yeah, that's Lando Norris?" He said confused. "He's super cute, you'll love him!" Calvin said as he has no idea to why Thalia was freaking out. "What? Do you want him or something?" He asked she gripped his arm even harder, making him wince in pain.

"Okay, OUCH—"

"Calvin!" Thalia let go before she grabbed him by the collar and gritted her teeth. "That's the British IDIOT that ran into the middle of the fucking street back in LA!" She tried to keep herself cool, calm, and collected.

But all three C's were no where to be found.

"WHAT!?" Calvin furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean?!" He began to freak out as well.

"That's him Cal. There's no way it's not him. That's the guy that I almost hit, I remember his—"

"You??" A nearly familiar voice cut off her words of panic, making her turn around.

And at this point, she was losing her mind.

VERA'S VOICE!
AHHH THEM. ITS THEM. guys they.
LMFAAAOAA thalia being unaware of her surroundings is so me, i love u thalia tran.

kk bye, leaving it here for now. see u next time.

hello belle, hi there.