Like this👆

Then Haseena goes to Krish and after seeing this injury, tears well up in his eyes, then Haseena cries and says with full throat.

Hs: krish....khun chot lagi hai hum davai laga dete hain.

Then Haseena tries to hold Krish's hand but Krish stops her from holding her hand with his left hand and pulls his right hand from above due to which his hand appears to be coming out from kil. Seeing this, Haseena gets shocked because there is not even a wrinkle of injury on Krish's forehead and no "uff" comes out of his mouth, then Haseena takes Krish's hand with her right hand. And takes him to the couch and says.

Hs: krish baithiye hume patti lagane dijiye please. (With request)

And she wipes her tears and opened the first-aid box and said to kk.

Hs: baithiye.

Kk: nhi main thik hu.
(Rudely)

Hs: KRISH baithiye... baithiye chupchap.
Aapko Jo muh fulana hai, jo gussa karna hai jo kuchh bhi karna hai patti karne ke baad kar lijiyega.
Tab tak koi drama nhi karenge aap. (In anger) Aap pleses... pleses baith jaiye.

Kk: ji.

And then both of them sit and then Hasina says to Krish.

HS: dikhaiye. (In strictly)

And then Krish moves his hand forward and seeing this Hasina becomes emotional and says.

Hs: ye kyon kiya aapne ye.
Kyon nhi apna dhyan rakhte dekhiye kitni chot lagi hai aur....

Then Hasina sees Krish who is looking at Hasina and then a flashback comes in front of kk.

Flashback

One day

Krish is following Hasina in his room when he collides with the table and kk scramed.

Kk: ouchh...aahh....

Seeing this, Haseena turns back and finds Krish fallen on the table. Seeing this, Haseena goes to Krish and picks him up and says.

Hs: are aap krish kya karte hain lagi na chot baithiye baithiye.

Then Krish sits on the bed, holds his hand and starts shouting loudly and hs says to him.

HS: ek minute dikhaiye.

And she starts looking at Krishna holding his hand and then Krish says to hs.

Kk: are chot lagi hai toh dard bhi hoga, dard hoga to khun bhi niklega, khun niklega to hospital Jana padega
mujhe...mujhe hospital nhi Jana...mujhe.
(And crying)

Hs (shockingly): are kuchh nhi hoga hum dawai laga dete hain.

Kk: bade bade stitches lagenge iss par na.
Stitches lag gaya toh kya hoga mere haath ka. (In over acting)

Hs: accident nhi hua aap... chhoti si chot hai hum dawai laga dete hain.

And then Hasina brings the spray and kk ask to hs.

Destiny Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें