AISHA 1

While they were in the carriage, Sylvia was with her children Carlo, Sean, Nemo, and her youngest child Theodore. Theodore is the smallest among Sylvia's children, with Theo being as tall as the thighs of Carlo, Sein, and Norma. He has a small tuft of hair, and unlike his siblings, his skin is the only one that is brown, and his pupils are also brown and big eyes. Theodore is wearing a long white blouse tucked in, along with a Victorian-style vest, and a black ribbon tied around the collar of his white blouse. His trousers reach down to his ankles, and he's wearing long black socks.

He stood by the window, perched on the seat due to his small stature, marveling at his surroundings. Theodore called out to his mother. "Mama! Look! It's beautiful!" he pointed out. Meanwhile, Sylvia just smiled, clearly happy to see her youngest child's excitement. "Yes, dear, it's truly beautiful. Theo, why don't you sit down and behave? We're almost at the manor to meet your new father and sibling!"

Theodore was not listening anymore, as he just gazed outside at the surroundings, resting his small hands on the window sill. Until Carlo slapped his hand on Theodore's arm, startling him and feeling the pain from Carlo's slap. Then Carlo shouted at him, "Sit down! You didn't obey Mama's order! You twerp!"

Theodore just stared at his brother Carlo, but Nemo and Sean were surprised. As they sat in the carriage, Sylvia sat beside Nemo, while Sean, Carlo, and Theodore sat beside each other. Gwen shouted even louder, "Carlo! Why did you slap your brother! You shouldn't have done that! Theodore, are you okay?!" Sylvia looked at Theodore, waiting for his response, but he just rubbed his arm where Carlo had slapped him, nodding silently. However, it was evident from Theodore's face that he was holding back tears because of the slap.

With her hand slightly gesturing, along with Sylvia's arm, Theodore noticed what his mother did, and he looked at her, sensing her approaching. So Theodore followed suit and approached his mother. He climbed up and sat on her lap, embracing her, until Theodore couldn't hold back his tears any longer, and he began to cry uncontrollably.

Sylvia stroked her child's hair, comforting Theodore as he cried loudly. Suddenly, Sean spoke calmly but with concern for Theodore and a rebuke for Carlo. "You shouldn't have done that, Carlo. He's just a child; let him look around." "Why don't you just stay quiet there!" Carlo shouted at Sean. "Carlo, Sean is right. You shouldn't have done that to Theo. What if you apologize to Theodore, please?" Sylvia interjected. Carlo pondered for a moment until he finally apologized to Theodore. Sylvia gently tapped Theodore's back, prompting him to lift his tear-streaked face from her chest and look at her. As his sobs subsided, she asked, "Carlo has apologized to you. What will you say?"

He looked at Carlo, still sobbing. "I-I accept your a-apologies. B-But, don't do that a-again, it hurts."

Then he buried his face in his mother's chest again. His sobs gradually subsided, while Carlo, his arms crossed over his chest, remained silent. Sylvia continued to stroke Theodore's hair until he fell asleep.

They arrived at Dimoche Manor, with Sylvia carrying Theodore, who was asleep, his face resting on Sylvia's shoulder. His small arm and hand rested on Sylvia's shoulder as well. 

Gwen stood beside Sylvia, who was carrying her child, while the three, Carlo simply handed his hat to the servant, Nemo politely gave his hat to the servant with a grateful word, and finally, Sean handed his hat to the servant.

"Let's go, Sylvia. The children are probably already waiting in the living room." Gwen said.

"Yes, I'm very excited to meet you two little angels. Is that not right?" Sylvia kissed Theodore on the top of his head. "Wake up, Theo. We're already at our new home, and you'll see your new father and meet your two new angel siblings," Sylvia whispered to Theodore. 

Theodore felt a gentle stroking on his back, and he slowly opened his large eyes. Then, he let out a yawn, still feeling sleepy, and he pushed his arms to stretch, feeling satisfied with the stretch.

Gwen's face lit up with joy at Theodore's playful actions. Theodore looked around, still adjusting to his new surroundings in the manor. He glanced at Gwen, who was watching him closely, and then he smiled, letting out a cute laugh, realizing he now had a new father. Gwen couldn't help but be affected by Theodore's laughter; he simply smiled, finding it endearing.

Gwen gently stroked Theodore's hair, smiling warmly.

While the three brothers stood behind, Carlo whispered to Nemo, taking the lead. "Finally, we can see the two of them. They better not be disappointing. If they're two ugly monster then... ha!"

"But I'm so nervous. I just want to get along with them." Nemo's response was shy and nervous; he just nodded, feeling embarrassed.

"What's there to be nervous about, Nemo?! However rich they are, they're still a merchant's daughters. While we are nobility! "Carlo boasted to Nemo, tapping his own thumb with his forefinger, showing no sign of embarrassment.

Sean approached and placed his left hand on Carlo's shoulder, then spoke. "Don't talk like that, Carlo. Better yet, don't think like that either. Unless you want to go back to living in the hotel."

Carlo frowned in annoyance and then swiftly swatted Sean's hand away from his shoulder. "I'll say whatever I want, Mind yourself, Sean!"

Carlo and Nemo led the way, followed by their mother and Gwen, as they entered the living room.

Alone now, aside from the servants, Sean placed both hands behind his back and looked up, gazing at the chandelier.

[I'm currently writing the 'Blue-Eyed Samurai,' but for now, I created this based on the Aisha Manhua. If you've read Aisha, this is perfect! But you need read first a ayesha secret. Oh, by the way, please follow me on Instagram. I'll be posting artwork there, including fan art of Aisha. Thank you!]

]PLEASE!! FOLLOW ME THERE!!!]