Smut(warning)

Michael

After I agreed,he immediately carried me to our bedroom. When we reached our bed, he just threw me on the bed and went to lock our door. He came back with a smirk and open the drawer and took out some things. From what I can saw, a blindfold, some sort of vibrater, handcuffs and lube. Noah flipped me over and stuck the vibrater in my entrance.Ahhh~ N-noah. He decided to cuff my hands together and put on the blindfold so I couldn't see anything. A couple minutes later, he pulled out the vibrater.

Without giving me time to prepare, he pulled my skirt and his pants down, then stuck in him member. Aaaahhhh~~~~ Daddy~ faster.... He listened and went faster. While thrusting in me, he also decided to bite my neck and kiss me leaving hickeys behind. As he went faster, my breathing became more messier and my legs were shaking from the amount of pressure. Then, he hit my prostate. Yes~~, r-right t-there. Noah:huh, you like that, mhm baby. Michael:y-y-yes. He kept hitting prostate with every thrust and soon I felt a knot in my stomach. N-Noah, I a-am- Noah:Yes, I know. Soon, I came and so did Noah.

He pulled out as I just sat on the bed. He uncuff me and took off the blindfold. Then we just went and took a shower together.

Yay!! I finished this!

Word count:242(not including this)