"Bro shes gonna frame us for something shit, " You said worried for your life, even though you knew damn well you could drag her any day. You guys just hyped yourselves up, before entering the class. Yana was right, sayana was in this class.

she was with a group of guys. You figured out that the group included giyuu, obanai, sabito, and rengoku. Everyone around them were gushing about how 'hot' they looked even though their attitude was NOTHING to gush over. 

Sayana sat on a table, with the men surrounding her as if they were bodyguards.. ☠ Sayana was speaking to them, while they hanged onto every one of her words. You looked at that group up and down before walking towards a empty table, where yana followed. 

The bell ringed soon after, making the teacher come in. The teacher announced they would be a project based on alphas like me, I MEANT ANIMALS sorry yall my demons came out for a sec. She started calling out epic gamer names.

"Gerald, thing 1, ompy, and candice nuts"

"Bobby,bob, gyat 2, gyat 1"

"Sasuke, dayum, travis scott, and kylie." 

"Y/n, yana, sabito, and giyuu." You saw the way giyuu fists were clenched when he looked at you, seeming to remember your first interaction with each other. Sabito and his little minion started to walk towards your table, sighing when seeing you as if disappointed. 

"The fuck you sighing for?"

"For real, like we don't like you either bozo." Yana said back, giving sabito her meanest dirty look. Sabito just ignored you both, rolling his eyes.

"What animal are we gonna do? I want to be done with this as soon as possible." Giyuu said, spinning his pencil around. He did NOT want to be with you and your lil bitch. Sabito didnt want to be with you both either. He wanted to be his Sayana!

"Fennec fox." You responded, not wanting to talk with those two obsessed bozos for long. Yana and you knew damn well that if they asked for your number you would say yes for the project, but block them as soon as you guys finished it.

"Why that dumb animal? Why cant we do like a lion or something?" Sabito responded, taking out his computer. You did the same while yana already had hers out. "Cuz no. Plus, didn't your annoying minion of yours say he wanted to be done with this as soon as possible?" You responded back, making him furrow his eyebrows.

"W-Well, lets at least do a cool animal!" Giyuu tried to defend himself while you ignored him. After a good 3 minutes, the whole group decided on fennec fox. "Give me your numbers." You said to them.

"Hell no! You're not my type"

"Fuck no weirdo, i knew you want me but not this bad!" They both said, making you do a face of disgust."For the project idiots!" Yana said, making them hella embarrassed, red face and everything. 

They gave you their numbers after the embarrassment they felt. Rest of the class was just you and yana making fun of them while they finally warmed up to the both of you. Especially you..Class ended while giyuu asked you what class do you have next

"Y/n! What class do you have next?"

"Why, you can't stay away from me too long or what?" You said teasing him, while his face turned red. You knew after the project, they would turn into strangers for you, so why not be kinda friendly before then?

"I'm just playin, i have p.e. Me and yana have the same schedule, so see ya around!" you said grabbing yana, and walking out the door. "You're acting is honestly so good-" Yana said, before laughing at the thought of them actually thinking you like them.