𝐍𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

Comenzar desde el principio

"......"

"Not a talker I see...well you could at least thank me for saving your butt out there."

[M/N] only stood there, bows, and peeks out the sliding door's window before leaving. He has no time for introductions as June is probably being swarmed by those dammed pests that were swarming [M/N] as well. Caine felt discouraged by the quiet male's attitude and action, he slumped as he just sighed. He actually felt interested into being the boy's friend, the grey eyed male always heard about our poor protagonist being a weirdo for being so quiet and cold towards people except June. Everyone had expected for [M/N] and June to date, only to find out those two have a genuine platonic relationship towards each other.

Caine looks to where [M/N] was before smiling to himself, maybe he could talk to the boy one last time.

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL, Caine was with his group. There was a black girl with curly black hair and headphones, she was clearly trying to listening music at the same time as the others were talking. Caine wasn't too much in the conversation with his "other friends", all he was thinking about was how he would approach dark eyed boy named of [M/N]. Just as the gods answered his prayers, Caine seen the familiar [color] haired boy walking with that girl.

"What was her name? July? Juno? Jumen? June! That's her name..." Caine thought as he stares at [M/N] with determination. Caine was a person to ever give up, so he's not giving up on trying to become the boy's friend. The African American girl noticed where Caine was looking as she scoffed with a roll of her eyes. Now that gained a strange look from our popular boy, "what's wrong with you?" He asked as the girl only looked back to [M/N] who was helping June balance two milk cartons on her head. "Why you even staring at that weirdo...he's weird."

The curly haired girl said as she looks at her phone, Caine frowned at his friend's attitude towards the [color] haired male. "Nothings wrong with being weird.." "yeah but he's a different kind of weird. He's like the type of weird where you would think 'why the hell he is he even alive' type of weird" the girl says before looking up at Caine. Caine scoffed now as he only stares at his friend in disbelief, "is that how you feel?" "Of course that's how i feel after seeing him with my little baby brother."

"The adopted one?" Caine asked before glancing at [M/N] with a raised brow. "Hell yes! I found them fuckin cuddling and then Aido went crazy mode and kicked me out of his room after I basically was shocked seeing him with a guy." "You're...homophobic?" "Fuck no, what makes you think that? It's just weird seeing that shy boy actually get someone in bed with him. But I didn't think it would be that freak.." the curly haired girl says with a small scoff.

Caine sighs before putting his arms in front of him, he clearly wasn't liking how the girl in front of him was berating the poor boy  he wanted to be friends with. "Don't you think you're being a little too harsh Georgia?" He says to his friend, the now known girl only shrugged as she looks up from her phone. Her brown hair and skin glistened in the light, basically basking in the warmth of the sun.

"I don't care."
"...whatever."

Caine says lastly as he glances back at [M/N]. It doesn't even matter, he will be friends with him. Even if it kills him.

LATER IN THE SCHOOL, Caine was outside of our protagonist's home room. He clearly was preparing what to say in his head, Caine lets out a small breath whilst opening the sliding door to the class room. His grey eyes light up seeing the [color haired male] at his desk. [M/N] turned his head curiously hearing the door open, but once he saw who was at the door. [M/N] actually stared at the black haired man, but even saying rude as Caine walked in-front of him with a small smile. The grey eyed male put his hand out towards [M/N], with an eye smile he opened his mouth to restart the beginning when he met our protagonist.

"Hi, I'm Caine. You probably don't know me, but I know you and I really want to be friends with you." [M/N] stood there with a blank look before looking around for the damn cameras. Cause is this a prank? Ain't no way a popular guy is wanting to be friends with him..ain't no way brotha... "Is this some kind of sick joke.." [M/N] says in a low tone, his arms sat next to his lap in the desk as he was going to sleep before the assumed popular came along.

"No this isn't a prank! I really do—" "I'm sorry but with my experience with your kind of social status was terrible. I'm not saying you're probably the secret mean person, but I don't trust you as of this moment." [M/N] said with a soft tone, he held authority in his voice as he actually leaned back in his seat to show his straightened posture. Inside of Caine's mind, he was going crazy.

Literally he was screaming internally, banging his head on the floor, and rolling around crying. But outside Caine was smiling before the smile dropped into a shocked face. "W-well, I promise to you and myself that I won't treat you bad! I'm not like the others..." Caine said with a soft tone. [M/N] cringed at that wording "not like the others" he heard that before in his life time...

".....we can be acquaintances. That's all." [M/N] said with a straight face. Caine smiled happily as he bowed with respect towards our quiet protagonist. From afar a person saw this whole thing go down across the room, and he couldn't believe it.

James squeezed his pencil, the object snapped in two as the snow haired male watched as [M/N] talked to the popular boy. The way he actually look calm, the way [M/N] actually made eye contact without gagging like an over dramatic cat.

He won't stand for this. He will eliminate any competition he has, even if it will damage his reputation.

 He will eliminate any competition he has, even if it will damage his reputation