"Did you say something embarrassing?" She asked, pretending like it hadn't bothered her.

Bucky chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Not at all, but I think you got all hot"

"You're mistaken Barnes. There is nothing you could do or say that would make me hot" She answered, about to sit back down.

"Are you sure about that?" He pulled her around, taking the wrench from her hand. "i think I make you hot all the time"

"think a lot about yourself, don't you?" She teased, trying not to look at him.

"I think you're hot, right now" He whispered. "hot, and panting for me"

Kate rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"Did you just roll your eyes at me again?"

She stared at him, wondering what he was going to do, but at the same time, curious.

"So, what if I did" She retorted, a smirk playing on her lips.

They stared at each other for a moment, before he picked her up and pushed her backwards, until her back was against the wall, then his lips crashed over hers. He had been expecting her to say something, in protest, the very least, stop him, but when he felt her kissing him back, and slipping her arms around his neck, entwining her fingers into his hair, he groaned against her lips.

Kate tugged on his hair, pulling his head backwards, causing Bucky to pull back more and hiss. she reached around with his metal hand, and grabbed both her hands together, before pinning them above her head. Then kissed her again.

She tried to get them free, but found he head her there, pinned goof and tight. She pushed her body closer to his, wanting him, but he held her at a little distance, seeing her panting and desperate, made him only want to tease her. Flashes of bringing her to orgasm the last time, flashed through his mind, and he groaned more, wanting to see her again, in that ecstasy.

With one hand, he made light work of her top, pulling it up, and exposing her breasts, where he tugged at one of her nipples, hearing her moan and squirm, caused him to kiss her again. He then let her hands go, and lowered himself, bringing them into his mouth, tugging and twirling his tongue around them, she was pushing herself out again, feeling her body responding to his every touch, desperate for release.

Kate brought her hands down to his shoulders, as he eventually came back up, she slipped them down to his top, trying to get his off, but he stopped her, pulling back from her lips, shaking his head. She was about to protest against this, but he kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth, feeling her moaning against his lips, as he pulled her closer to his body.

Bucky knew he wouldn't last long, he had been wanting her since the moment they saw each other in Germany.

He slipped his hands down, and started undoing her jeans, pushing them down over her hips. Kate thought he was pushing them completely off, but he turned her around, so she was facing the wall now, and pulling her hips backwards, as he then undone his own jeans, freeing his hardness from them. She knew what to expect, that this was going to be fast, and he wasn't going to hold back.

Bucky run his hand over the curve of her ass, then down to between her legs.

"So eager" He muttered.

She could feel her cheeks flaming, as she realised he was right, she was hot for him.

He held himself at the entrance of her wetness, causing her to look back over her shoulder at him, then without warning, slid himself all the way in, causing her to throw her head back and cry out as he stretched her wide, and all the way to the hilt.