Split Crew Vacation

Tony's pov:

The crew is spitting for a while to take a break from spying for a bit. Me and layla are going to Seoul in Soulth Korea, shashi is taking echo with him to Italy, ms. Nowhere and palindrome are going to Rome, and Cisco is going with frostee and his family to Australia. Witch I'm not to sure Cisco will enjoy very much, but I'm sure he'll be ok.

Anyway, shashi and echo left for the airport first because they wanted to be an hour early so they don't miss the flight, we said goodbye to them, then me and layla said bye to the rest of the crew and headed out soon after.

Layla: hey Tony I'm hungry, can we get something?

Tony: yea sure what do you want?

Layla: umm, let's do two restaurants, like we could mix meals from different places.

Tony: ohhhh, that a good idea you can pick the first one and I'll pick another.

Layla: alright, let's do wing stop first, I want mild boneless with some fries please.

Tony: ok, then I'll get that to, and how about burger king for the second one?

Layla: that's fine, let's get it.
Tony: I already know what I want so what do you want from berger king?

Layla: I don't know but I'll think on the way there.

We got the food and headed to the airport, I parched ye car so we could sit and eat in the car. Me and layla talked about our vacation, and the others as well. Mostly shashi and echo's trip to Italy, and the fact that it's just them. Shashi specifically asked if he could just bring echo, honestly I think they secretly like each other.

After a few more minutes of talking I got out to open the door for her and grab the luggage. We each had two bags so I grabbed mine and he bigger suitcase, while she grabbed her smaller bookbag and we headed inside the airport to check in and board the plain.
We boarded and I let her have the window seat, after takeoff we watched movies on the laptop she brought, then she read on her tablet and we shared the headphones and listened to music, after that she started to fall asleep so I put everything away and we got comfortable. She laid her head on the window and I put my head in her lap, she started rubbing my head in her sleep and I fell asleep after that. We woke up about half way through the flight it was 13 hours and I'm pretty sure we slept about 7 hours before layla woke me up because she had to use the bathroom and didn't want to go alone.

Layla: toretto..... Tony wake up.
Tony: what is it?

Layla: can you come to the bathroom with me?

Tony: layla, why do I have to come with you? Is there something wrong?
Layla: no, I just don't want to go use a plane bathroom at night by myself. You know..... Because I'm a girl, and plus, people get attacked In bathrooms!

Tony: layla, your a spy, and I've never seen you loose a fight, also we are on a plane! Who is attacking you!?

Layla: Tony! Just come with please!

Tony: fine fine, let's go.

Turns out I had to use it too so I guess the trip was needed, anyway, we came and sat back down. Layla had a granola bar in her bag so we spit it as a late snack and went back to sleep.