prolouge

I  was lying on the bed  of his room

   I  was lying on the bed  of his room . i didn't even changed my lehga . then a saw a male figure entering in room and he was Vihan . i picked up myself from his bed and approched the exit of the room.
I opened  my suit case and took out a kurti to wear . I went in washroom and changed my clothes .when i came out side i saw him  busy on his laptop . I gently took a pillow from the bed placed it on couch and threw my self on the couch .

________________________

I was standing behind koshki  , she was  sitting with groom on mandap . Papa was doing a riutal called kanya daan . And ma was tieing koshki's chunri with groom's chunnri .

Zoya was standing and continuously teasing me with her brother Vayu . She thinks he has crush on me .

Suddenly koshki stood up from her position and said "i don't wants to marry "
'she said ."but why di tu to bhaut kush thi na  is shadi se ?"

I said "di try to understand if u are not okay with this maariage then lets sit and talk but don't do this ",i requested her   . All reaitives started gossiping about my sister . Then grooms 's Bua ji (groom's father's sister ) said now who is gonna marry my Vihan .
Di tu Vihan se baat kar ke shot out karde na
In room
"Why u cheated on  me Vihan ," she asked in tears
"No , i love u only ",Vihan said
"So what is this ",koshiki showed a photo in her phone .
"Look ,why u kissed her ?",she inquried
"No she is just personal secratory ,she proposed me but i rejected for u and only u".
"Oh really then why u kissed her ",she took out her engagement ring and placed it in his hand.
Koshiki went out of room in anger from back Vihan got out from the room Prakriti was standing there she ask "what happen to her ?"
"She said i cheated on her with my petsonal secratory ",Vihan said in sorrow
"No u can't ",Prakriti said
Vihan approches mandap and said sorry but she will not marry me  marry me.
Koshiki showed every one pic of Vihan kissing her secratory .

Then every one strated saying bad r
Things to Vihan . Prakriti can't seethis and said" Stop it !...  I am gonna marry Vihan i trust him he can do anything but can't cheat his love "

__________________________

 i approched Vihan and ask him "Will u marry me ?"
He just nodes his head as his answer.