Before he could contemplate the idea though Yeosang's car parked on the side of the road, and it was already too late.

Jongho was probably staring while Yeosang was getting out of the car, but how could he not when Yeosang literally looked like a god despite the wind and even when it was just 8:00 in the morning?

The older made his way over to him and regarded him with a small smile, a light shade of pink dusting his cheeks. Ok so maybe Jongho was ovethinking this. It didn't look like he had done something bad by how Yeosang was treating him.

Yeosang gestured him to go inside and held the door open for him before following him. They sat at a small table in the back of the stable, far off from the entrance. Immediately one of the workers came up to them to ask for their orders.

Once the server had walked away, that's when Yeosang finally spoke.

"So... Did you mean it?" He looked uncertain, almost as if he never wanted to ask in the first place. Maybe Jongho had done something wrong after all.

He furrowed his eyebrows. He really didn't know how to respond to that. So maybe honesty was the right choice?

"I... I don't remember what I did. Did I do something wrong? Did I say something upsetting...?"

Yeosang didn't reply, but Jongho could see the other looked slightly disappointed. What exaxtly did he do?

"...You said something. If you didn't mean it that's ok really!"

Okay so it wasn't something he did, but something he had said. That's a start.

"Yeosang I really don't remember-"

"That's fine!" Yeosang hastily stood up smiling. It wasn't genuine. "Really it's nothing important, we can just go on with our lives like we always did, you don't have to worry! God I really did thing I was ready to have this conversation..."

Despite the last part being just mumbled while Yeosang was attempting to walk away, Jongho managed to pick up on it. He stood up and run to the older, succesfully stopping him by grabbing his wrist.

Yeosang's eyes immediately shot to their hands, his cheeks immediately flushed red.

"Yeosang," Yeosang raised his gaze to meet Jongho's. "What did I say?"

Jongho was well aware of how he probably looked to everyone, Yeosang included, even if the only people who could see him right now were the two workers behind the counter and the woman that had just walked into the place. Pathetic, that's how he looked. And if his worried eyes weren't a dead giveaway that the pleading tone of his voice was.

He didn't know what he had said, and he refused to not be able to speak to Yeosang again for something he didn't even remember. He didn't want to lose him.

But everything changed when Yeosang actually spoke, barely above a whisper. If Jongho's every sense hadn't been focused on him he would have probably missed it.

"...You said you like me..."

Silence.

He let go of the other's wrist, his arm falling by his side.

He had really fucked up.

God, was he stupid.

He had managed to keep it hidden for years. One time. Only one time he had let himself not worry about messing up.

"...But if you didn't mean it that's completely fine! I mean, it's not-"

"I did." What was the point of keeping it to himself anymore. It would just be awkward from then on if he decided to deny it. "I did mean it."