Chapter 23

"Chalo puja achhe se hogayi, waise Anu aur Haseena kahan gaye? kaafi time se nahi dikhrahe", Pushpa ji said after Panditji left. "Push- Amma asal mein Hiya ki tabiyat thodi kharab lagrahi thi, toh thodi khuli hawa khaane gayi hai garden mein", Karishma said nervously.

"Tabiyat kharab? kya hua hai Haseena ko? Doctor buladein hum?", "aree nahi Amma aisi chinta ki koi baat nahi, woh bas aati hi hogi, yeh dekho aagayi", Karishma pointed towards Anuseena.

"Haseena beta tumhari tabiyat theek haina?", Pushpa ji asked with a concerned face, Haseena was a bit thrown off at the sudden question but she found Karishma winking so she smiled a little assuring Pushpa ji that she is fine, "Hum theek hain aunty, bas thodi si ghutan horahi thi."

"Anu tu kahan tha? tum aur Haseena saath the kya?", Pushpa ji asked with a cheeky grin, "Ahem humein ek phone aaya tha... "Haan sir aur hum eksaath nahi the, hum bas idhar ek hi time pe aaye", Haseena explained hastily.

"Hmmm sab samajhte hain hum, theek hai chalo khaana lag gaya hai khaane baitho sab", Pushpa ji eyed Anuseena once again, then went towards the dining hall. "Tumsab kya dekhrahe ho, bhookha rehna hai?", Anubhav glared at Karishma and gang, who were giving them teasing looks, "Nahi kuch nahi, bas dekhrahe the pyaar kaise hota hai", Gogo sang out loudly, then ran off with Cheete and Vicky. "Hiya di ko blusher ki koi zaroorat nahi kyunki woh toh naturally blush karrahi hain", Santu also teased her but quickly followed the boys along with Karishma and Mira when Haseena glared at her.

"Chalein?", Anubhav asked Haseena sweetly, to which Haseena nodded shyly and the left for the dining hall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Karan mujhe Amar Vidrohi ke saare details shaam tak mil jaane chahiye, kuch bhi nahi chhoote iska dhyaan rakhna, ek bhi detail chhoota toh...", "Consider it done boss, saari details aapko mil jaayegi with guaranteed accuracy", Karan, who was one of Anubhav's informers replied sincerely, afraid of Anubhav's wrath. Anubhav hummed and disconnected the call.

He was determined to hunt down his lady love's culprits and show them hell on earth. He kissed Haseena's picture on his phone and whispered, "Tum humaari ho Chanda, aur humein nahi pasand tumhaare aasun, humaara khoon khaulta hai tumhe dard mein dekhkar, aur tumhari hichkahat humein apne baare mein batate wakt, humaara seena cheedhti hai, maut ke ghaat utaarenge hum un darindo ko Haseena! par usse pehle tum unse apna badla logi khud, yeh humaara vaada hai tumse!", the rage on Anubhav's face was palpable, and a sinister smirk shone on his lips, as thoughts of vengeance clouded his brain.

Haseena sat staring at Anubhav's picture with a fond smile, her face glowed with immense love and adoration for him. Memories of their sweet and intimate moments flooded her mind, she felt grateful, warm and happy at as she remembered how Anubhav consoled her and assured her after hearing the incidents that had occurred in her past, instead of judging her. She felt loved, she felt cherished, above all she felt wanted for who she is, not for what she had gone through earlier. She didn't want pity, she wanted respect and love, and Anubhav gave her all of that and more.

Haseena's phone rang breaking her chain of thoughts, and she accepted the video call from Santu, with a smile on her face.

"Hiii Hiya di", "Hi Hiya", Santu and Mira's faces were visible in the frame as they both greeted her with great enthusiasm. "Kiya di kahan hai?", Santu chirped and as if on cue, Karishma entered. "Hello Santu, hello Mira, kaise phone kiya?", Karishma asked sitting beside Haseena, adjusting herself in the frame.