one: no contact

🌊🎐𓇼⋆🦪₊⌗ 𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗪
─── chapter one: no contact
( act one )
instagram, narrative!

6:30 am on a monday. now this was a time eloise hated everything and everyone. it was only the second week of her senior year and she had already been wishing it's over every single day. regardless of her feelings, she still had to go.

she had just gotten out of the shower, and was picking out her outfit for today. she wanted something cute but comfy and she couldn't find that just yet. eventually she just gave up and settled on a blue crewneck, light grey sweatpants and her uggs. pretty basic, but she had no one to impress at her school. she didn't even bother with makeup, and just slicked her hair back so it didn't look that bad.

even after her music career launching, and her tiktok becoming popular, her parents had still forced her to stay in public school. she lived in new jersey her whole life, seeing as her parents we're getting older, they lived near the beach, and they didn't feel like moving to a city, even if it was for eloise's career. kind of selfish but it's okay lulu always told herself.

the dark haired girl always dreaded school, not because she hated it. but because everyone knew who she was, but hated her because of it. seeing as she's from a random town in new jersey, not many people around here are so called "famous." she was one of them though, along with the twins, connor and brady noon who she has had a not so great past with one of them.

it was now 7:00, school started at 7:30, but she lived 15 mins away and wanted starbucks so she decided to head out now.

"EVIE HURRY UP I WANT TO STOP AT STARBUCKS!" she screamed at her little sister.

evelyn or evie was the exact opposite of lulu. she was a quiet, more introverted girl, while evie was only a freshman and was already one of the most popular girls in school, don't ask her how that happened though cause she will not ever get to her point. as much as they are opposites though, eloise loved her sister dearly and the two have always been there for each other.

"COMING SORRY LU!" the brunette girl screamed back from the top of the stairs before walking down and grabbing her backpack from the bottom of the stairs.

"k lets go evie" she said car keys in her hand.

she got into the car on the drivers side
checking her texts while thinking of what to put on aux, when walker had texted her.

walker was a freshman, friends with both eloise and evelyn though lulu was closer with his sister leena, and evie was closer with him.

"can you pick me and some friends up before school?" "leena left us" the text read

she snorted at the thought of leena leaving them, but reluctantly agreed. she stopped at starbucks first, so they don't asked for it, she did not want to spend all her money today. she had gotten her and evie's drinks and headed towards the scobell house, the directions memorized in the back of her head.

evie had taken over aux, lulu's gotta admit she has good music taste. although it was a little early she did not complain when wusyaname by tyler the creator came on.

"WUSYANAME GIRLFRIEND WUSYANAME" the two girls screamed together pulling in the driveway of the scobell house, before texting walker she was here.