PERCY'S POV

Percy and annabeth were sitting around the campfire long after everyone else had gone to bed.

Since they had saved the world, they didnt have stuff like curfews and only one helping of dessert anymore.
"So,seaweed brain,hows life?" Came annabeths voice, cutting through the silence.
"Well that was random wise girl.good....lifes good...... when i am with you." I replied.

"Ha! My romantic seaweed brain."

Suddenly,i tensed up,"did you hear that?"
"What"
There were a series of creaks and a lot of shuffing coming from the forest.
"Percy, those creaks sound familiar. Only...... i cant place them."

Then, our dead friend Leo Valdez and my ex crush,Calypso walked out of the forest.

My first reaction,not OMG ur alive or leo!!!!ur alive, was " you're dead"

"Nice to meet you too!" Said leo

"OMG Leo. What happened?" This was Annabeth.

"Tell you later. Lets go meet everyone else first. And btw this is my girlfriend Calypso."

Calypso and I caught each others eye and blushed. I hoped Annabeth had'nt seen. No such luck.

"Ahem" she cleared her throat."Leo, Percy and I will follow. You go ahead." Leo understood.

"Umm, sure. See u guys around then."

As soon as they were out of sight and earshot, Annabeth turned to me, her hands on her hips.
In short, I was gonna die.