" I see.. I maybe do have an idea on how to free you. " Orien

"Huh!! Really you do." Spirit

"Yup. I found a grave in the mini-yard, to free you we should just dig the grave and burn the body." Orien with a serious face.

"It won't work I-I am a spirit I'm bound with the house not with my body. " the spirit is a bit scared.

"Hm...Whatever I am tired and sleepy. Good night. Don't try anything funny." Orien with a terrifying look.

"Huh! Wait you don't.. " spirit.

'Slam' Orien shut the bathroom door went towards the tub and falls on it. Within a few seconds he fell asleep. Orien was really tired.
Outside the door the spirit is wandering he is restless. Maybe in his 20 years of stay this is the first time he had a talk with someone. He didn’t like the fact of them link together but he truly is looking forward for the next day. Well the spirit is really a polite one he didn’t wanted to disturb the boy.

.
.
.

Morning time as Orien opened his eyes he found himself in the tub. He checked over himself remembering the flashbacks from last night. He than search around and found nothing unusual. So he took yesterday's event as a dream or something. After all linked with a spirit can only exist in fictions. Unless he is a fictional character it would be impossible.
His mother is currently scolding him because he overslept. Today is supposed to be the first day of his new school. He didn’t get to eat his breakfast his mother told him to change his clothes.
Orien hate schools, he always feel unmatched with others. He hates it when he find himself different than others. He can't talk like a normal person, people never understand him they thought of him as a weirdo. Books and novels are his only friends.
He gets his school uniform it was pretty cool he liked the design. But after he changed his mother didn’t like it that much.

"Orien are you......Ah! What the! Heck you are dressing like this. Is it anyway to do your hair like this, you destroyed the beauty of this dress. Come here and sit down." mother.
.
.
.
At school.... Orien is searching for his classroom he was already 20 minutes late. His mother didn’t let him finish his breakfast before she throws him in front of school gate. Poor boy hates his life. So he found it the door to hel..means his class. Before he opened it a person grabs his shoulder, realizing it is human hand he get jump scare like a cat sprint 3 meters away from that person.

"Um..you are Orien K the new transfer student. I was waiting for you. I'm your homeroom teacher." A man with an awkward smile.

"Ah hm." Orien quietly followed the man to the classroom.

"Good morning class! We have a new friend with us. Meet our new transfer student. Come introduce yourself." the homeroom teacher he is a cheerful person. Everyone can say with a look that he is a P.E teacher.

Orien came inside the classroom and was silent for a long time just standing. He don’t know what to say. He is searching for words.

"Hel o! I'm like.. And I Orien..." Orien, as he mixed up words to describe himself he bit his tongue. Now he is embarrassed and in pain. He wants to erase his existence.

"You ok kid?" concerned the teacher.

Seeing Orien for the first time the whole class was silent. Orien is a boy who is handsome and gorgeously beautiful at the same time. His eyes makes his simple look so majestic. He height is average. You can say how weak he is by just one look. Orien is almost a copy of his mother. Just his eyes don’t match with any of the parents. He got his eye colour and facial from his great grandmother that's what his grandmother said. So overall the girl's in the class had already fallen for his looks.