𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

Start from the beginning

"I wonder how his hand would feel around my throat."

Aido thought before shaking his head embarrassed by that, he couldn't believe he thought of that by just meeting this mysterious male in front of him.  He felt like he was losing his self respect by just being near this man. Losing his own mind as heat flushed more than just his face, he couldn't take this intense feeling anymore as he excused himself quickly and left [M/N] confused.

[M/N] just stood there with a raised up brow, he then looked back to see the young boy run somewhere down the hall to the left. The cold male just sighs before walking up the flight of stairs he was originally walking to. The male walked to the roof top of the school, there were fenced up walls to prevent students from falling. Or most likely suicide. But either way, at least he didn't have worry about some random wanting to kill themselves as he wanted alone time.

As [M/N] went around the corner, there found a male with pitch black hair. He was smoking a cigarette which clearly made the male before him hold his nose and with disgust. The black haired male looked at [M/N] with anger, but why the hell is he looking at him as if he did something to him.

"Fuck you lookin at asshole?..." the black hair male said with a gruffly voice.

"Aah, so he's the tough guy type of person...a delinquent.." [M/N] thought as he just stood there before waving off some smoke, the sitting down male stood up.

It was clear that he was taller than [M/N], and even more built than the poor murder. The taller male walked towards [M/N] before grabbing his collar, [M/N] narrows his eyes. The colder boy gripped the hand that reached out and wrinkled his dress shirt for his school uniform. The two males glared at each other as [M/N] tightened his grip around the other's wrist. The delinquent scoffed and pushed [M/N] away, the 'tough' male didn't wanna admit that his wrist was hurting like hell.

As [M/N] was going to turn around, he felt he got punched in the back of his head. He just stood there as he turned around with a dark expression on his face. The delinquent had a hardened expression on his face, he had thought that this bastard was just trying to act tough with him. It didn't matter as he like a challenge, the taller male started to take off his opened blazer. [M/N] scoffed as he just stood there, he didn't aspect to be in a damn fight.  Not when it was all because he just wanted some peace and quiet from other people.

"Really, over me looking at you?" [M/N] asked as he looked deeply at the male in front of him.

"Nah, you wanna seem like a bad ass. Why not just mess up your pretty ass face.." the delinquent responses as he dashes towards the shorter male.

[M/N] quickly sidestep, missing the damn punch that could've gave him a bloody nose.  The black haired male instantly turned around and swung again at our protagonist, [M/N] dodges it again as he pushes the fist away. The cold male did a spinning hook kick to the 'bully's' mouth as he landed on his ass with a bleeding nose. Luckily his moth and teeth was fine.

[M/N] cold gaze landed on the heated up stare he was receiving from the fallen delinquent, but that wasn't before the male on the ground tackled him on the ground. [M/N] grunted heavily whilst his back was on the cold floor of the rooftop. The boy on the ground felt the taller male get on top of him. He was practically in the middle of his legs as his legs were by his waist. [M/N] gazed up at the black haired boy as the boy lifted his fist and punched [M/N]. The boy didn't say anything, not even  sound as he pick out a taste of blood in his mouth.

[M/N] only stares coldly before gripped the dude's collar and head butt him, now that did it as the delinquent felt dizzy. He held his head as he plopped down on [M/N]'s body, the poor [hair color] haired boy should've seen this coming as he tried to move. He felt the breath of the slight conscious male on him, his breath was close to his neck. [M/N]'s legs were up as this asshole was still between his legs.

The boy's eye twitch as he tried to push the male off only for the former to groan, the delinquent tried to sit up only to accidentally rub his groin against the poor boy's rear. [M/N]'s widened with the delinquent.

"....get the fuck up..."
"I...I can't..."

The delinquent replied with a flustered look as he definitely had a hard on, he didn't know why. But oddly he was glad it was this boy under him, and now that he started to look at the cold boy underneath him. He seen his cute he was, his cold doe/siren eyes staring deeply into his own dark eyes. Before he could even keep his sight on the boy under him, [M/N] lifted his ass up, rubbing against the poor taller male. But  [M/N] didn't care as the nose bleed that the black hair male has was threatening to drop onto our murder protagonist. With one tumble, [M/N]'s leg hit the chin of the delinquent. Tumbling onto his feet as he glared at the bastard in front of him, the black haired male was breathing heavy as his pants felt tight.  [M/N] felt as if he was in some random BL anime that June shows him when bored. [M/N] awkwardly stood up and walked away...he had enough of today. But before he could exit the roof top, he heard the voice of the male behind him.

"My name...is Weston..don't forget that you sly shit..." he said with a huff, probably still in heat from that 'encounter' that happened.

"I don't give a fuck." [M/N] replied as he slammed the door of the roof top, leaving Weston hot and bothered.

Weston hated to admit it, but he found it attractive at how [M/N] held his own against him. Most people are knocked out or sent to the hospital when they fight him, but without Weston's knowledge.

[M/N] was clearly stronger minded and physically.