𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝

Start from the beginning

BUT BACK IN THE PRESENT, that person was the male that irritated [M/N] from the early morning of the day. [M/N] killed that bastard for a few reasons.

1. It was too damn morning for some nonsense from people in another school district.

2. The male was obviously an asshole and [M/N] was annoyed by it.

3. The nuisance could've done that to an elderly person and make an accident happen which happens to much damn times on the media.

So of course he had reasons to murder this nuisance, why else would he not do this. He always has reasons. But anyways, our dear murderous protagonist snuck back into his home. He had to leave silently and carefully as it was a school night, he couldn't let his mother know his shenanigans at the dead of night. Plus if she did find out, she would probably make [M/N] clean the dishes and do chores around. I mean he does chores, don't get him wrong. But he doesn't do a lot, despite [M/N] being a murder, he can still be a lazy bastard like any other teenager of this modern world.

He sighs as lately he hasn't been sleeping good, probably cause of school stress. [M/N] just wants to pass his high school life without worrying about grades, even our murder had flaws as he always wanted to be a perfectionist in his grade records. So June noticed his cranky attitude when even mention of "grades." Our poor anxious boy would flip out, gripping his hair out, pulling the ground, punching his pillow, and wishing to be thrown in lava. So June recommended a tea that helps restore the peace within a person when stressed the fuck out, so [M/N] trusted his dear friend and took a packet.

He carefully went downstairs, moving with light footsteps as he sets the tea up in a cup and heat it up. After it was down, our protagonist went back up to his room and drank the hot lemon tea. And magically it started to work as the boy's eyes lowered, [M/N] looked as if his eyes turned into siren eyes as they were narrowed from tiredness. Honestly if [M/N] wasn't an anti social psychopath, he honestly get ladies and even males around him. But again if [M/N] was anime character, he would be a combo of Junko Enoshima and Saiki Kusuo. Having Saiki's hate for attention and having Junko's crazed desire to see people in despair and pain at most.

The [color] haired boy lifts up the hoodie, taking it off swiftly as his back muscles clinched at the cold fresh air. He lets out a small breath, completely shirtless he lays on the bed. Tired from hunting down the deceased bastard he killed, his legs were weak but still he managed the strength to take off his jogger pants into grey sweatpants. With one finale gaze around his room, he went under the covers and fell asleep peacefully.

[M/N] FELT ODD WAKING UP, when I say he felt odd, it wasn't a bad kinda odd. More like a "eh" type of odd. He felt...actually good waking up other than deadly tired...he hated how June was right for taking that sleeping tea. But other than that, he felt good. Apparently that tea worked a little bit too well, cause this boy missed the bus. He rushed out of his bed and immediately got dressed. He skipped breakfast and missed the note from his mother on the kitchen table, he didn't care, all he cared was to get to his school campus. He rushed as he missed a lot of side characters and pests, he saw the school's front gate almost closing, so he did what he had to do...

He jumped,  doing  a slight climbing movement on the wall that was implanted with the gate, he jumped over the concrete wall. Landing with a grunt as he got into his feet and rushed, his hair disheveled with his uniform shirt not even buttoned correctly. His blazer wasn't blazing either as it was threatening to fall off his shoulders. The [color] haired male was clearly out of breath as he made it in his home room, he ignored the weird looks. Even from James as James was having the urge to just fix your rancid appearance from being late.

30 minutes into class, James did fix up your blazer placement before nervously gulping at your chest slightly showing from the unbuttoned dress shirt. The snow haired male looked away as he clips up your shirt, blushing nervously. He did even want to touch your hair as he goes to sit at his own specialized desk. [M/N] didn't even yell at him to not touch him as he was already on a nerve wracking trip in his brain, [M/N] never taking that damn tea again.

LATER THAT AFTERNOON, [M/N] stared blankly, not a single thought was in his brain as June comes in with some popcorn. Her low space buns were shown on her head, these two friends were hanging out after [M/N] rushing day from his awakening from the tea. June was actually concerned to they the actually fuck was in the tea, she never acted like this because of some tea. Oh god, what of the tea was laced with drugs?!

June check the box after putting the popcorn down, but she only found out that the melatonin in the tea was heavy enough to put a whole orphanage to sleep. The mixed girl lets out a breath of relief whilst she goes back to find our protagonist asleep, his mouth open with his arms over his stomach.

Hair framing his face perfectly while June just sweat drops and woke the poor boy up. [M/N] opens his eyes slowly, he looks at June who shakes the bucket of popcorn in his face. That's when the older boy sat up smiling, a smile a kid would wear if they saw a ballon animal, and this 'kid' was happy. Food was his favorite thing on the whole damn world, he would eat a whole buffet place if he wanted to. And June knew damn well she woke the boy up perfectly, [M/N] snatched the hell out of the popcorn bucket and started it eat it. And the popcorn had butter on it?! Hell yeah!

The murder protagonist's friend played [favorite comedy movie], June sits next to [M/N] who relaxes for real this time as he wants sleepy but rather comfortable as the two teen best friends watches the movie together. [M/N] and June laughed at a comedy scene, our protagonist didn't notice his friend glancing at him softly. June was just glad that [M/N] finally got the sleep he deserved. He looked kinda refreshed and relaxed, and that made June feel calm herself as she glanced back at her tv.

Maybe it was stress, after all...stress is the worst outfit to wear.

stress is the worst outfit to wear