𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

TIMES PASSED AS ITS SATURDAY, in the afternoon of course. [M/N]'s mother heard about this 'date' through June, and so the boy's mother immediately made sure [M/N] went to the 'date' looking handsome. [M/N] had on a white graphic tee shirt, it wasn't grunge but more like an aesthetic shirt that held a sunset in it and a quote. He wore also some baggy jeans and [brand of sneakers] with a flannel. It was a casual and nice outfit, [M/N] just sat by the window of this cafe he picked out. The cafe was bad, the smell of coffee and food didn't affect his nose much.

As [M/N] laid his head back of the booster seat he chose, he closed his eyes. He chose this damn booster seat as it was more comfortable than just sitting in a wooden chair. [M/N] didn't care if he didn't want to be here, he was gonna make someone comfortable if he needed to. Keyword, needed. As he relaxed, he heard the cafe's doorbell rang.

With one eye, he opened it to see the boy that wanted this so called "date" here. Aido stood there wearing a slight oversized shirt and some shorts that were above his knees, the brown haired boy wore air forces with some upper ankle white socks. [M/N] must admit that the outfit fitted Aido.

Aido looked around nervously before spotting his 'date' sitting at a booster table. Aido's smile brightened as he walks over and sat in front of [M/N], he squeezed his legs together nervously as he eyes the other infront of him, his tired eyes looking at some awakened ones.

"S-so...uh I like your outfit! It matches your calm personality.." Aido says awkwardly whilst he fiddles with his fingers under the table.

"Hmm, I must say you look...cute in your outfit." [M/N] voice was a soft low tone to soothe the boy in front of him which obviously worked. "O-oh thanks! My mo— I mean I picked it out..hehe.." his eyes widen, hoping that [M/N] wouldn't judge him as Aido was also a mama's boy, which is clearly honest seeing as he shifted his gaze other [M/N] now.

"No need to be embarrassed, my mother also picked out my outfit." [M/N] fixed his posture as he rested his arms on the table. Aido let out a sigh of relief as he actually felt more comfortable talking to our protagonist, he started to rant out about how he is adopted into a family. He has an older sister that's quite popular than him. Even his sister seemed like the golden child, but Aido felt the need to also be like her. Only for  [M/N] to speak his mind out about this.

"Listen, you are completely fine with who you are. Nothing's wrong with just being yourself and doing what you do best. It makes you unique." [M/N] says as he grips Aido's hand, the brown hair male swore he felt as if he met the love of his life as he felt [M/N] rub his thumb against the back of ohos hand. Aido nodded slowly, that's when [M/N] smiled charmingly and let got of Aido's hand as he saw a waiter come by and hand out the waters.

"So what you do for fun Aido?"

"I like to draw...and sometimes croquet. Sorry if it's a boring thing to do for fun.." Aido says looking a slight embarrassed before [M/N] chuckled lightly, "nah it's okay...I find it actually cool. It just makes you seem more interesting and creative. I like that."

That's when Aido swore, that [M/N] will be his...

"Yo-you do! I can make you something if you want, I mean if it's actually completely fine with you.." Aido nervously asked as he looks at [M/N] with his brownish grey eyes. [M/N] just nodded before he smiled.

"I would like that."

And that was history as the two enjoyed the "date" they had together, everything was actually relaxing as they got to know each other well. Even sharing slight embarrassing stories, they even held hands on the table! What a goal for [M/N] and Aido, our two awkward teen babies are actually communicating and breaking out of their shell! <3

AS THE DATE ENDED, [M/N] being the gentleman he just paid for the whole meal him and Aido had together. Aido shyly held [M/N] bigger hand, the short male liked how [M/N]'s hand felt nice and comforting. It was like a boyfriend holding their loved one protectively. Even when they left the cafe, [M/N] made sure Aido walked first before he could even walk ahead. That made the short boy swoon even harder as he never got treated like this before. He felt as if he meet his true soulmate.

"So wanna do this again..?" Aido asked the other male softly, he gripped [M/N]'s gently as [M/N] actually squeezed back. It looks like [M/N] is actually warming up to our sweet boy Aido! [M/N] hummed gently as he looked at Aido and then looked ahead, he finally nodded with a ghost smile on his face. Aido's eyes light up as he started to hold [M/N]'s arm now, and actually this time our protagonist didn't feel the sizzling burn he usually does when other people touch him.

"I will...walk you home Ai...after all I owe you for being mean to you earlier this week."

Aido's eyes widen as he felt like time slowed down...did..did he just give him a nickname?!

[M/N] felt Aido stiffened as the older teen boy looked at the shorter male, "sorry..is it too early to give you a nickname...I'm sorry..." now [M/N] felt awkward since Aido.exe had crashed from his "crush" calling him a nickname.

"N-no! It's okay! I actually like that nickname..." Aido replied back as he smiles, looking down at the street floor of his now neighborhood. The brown hair male felt light hearted as he held the arm of now 'best friend'.

"Wow I really hit the jackpot, TAKE THAT LILA!" Aido thought before he heard that soft deep voice of someone.

"We're here." [M/N] says, breaking the dazed Aido out of his mind. [M/N] had remembered at how this dense short male beside him accidentally doxxed himself his own address. As [M/N] bowed his dismissal, he smiled and waved bye as Aido also returned the waving gesture outside his front door. [M/N] heard the door click and he finally dropped the smile he had been holding the whole way to the short male's house..

"God i hate leaving the damn house.." [M/N] thought as he didn't even realize something.

Aido didn't even leave after [M/N] walked off. He couldn't just leave his future husband walking alone after all, what would he do if someone tried to rob him again. Probably stab them.