𝐓𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬

Start from the beginning

"I'm fine." [M/N] says with a soft voice, he could obviously tell what she was gonna ask him. June nods but keeps a weary eye on her best friend. "Well anyways, I heard the principal's son is attending classes to see what we are doing today." June says smiling to herself. [M/N] gagged thinking about that studious male.

James was indeed a big nuisance to [M/N], he hates everything about that white snowed hair boy. His icy blue eyes always stare at him were, uncomfortable but annoying. James acted as if he could actually boss the slight shorter male around. But he's wrong. Before the duo knew it, they were at the school. [M/N] gave June her book bag, June smiled and gave him a quick thanks as she walked off to her classroom with her own age. With [M/N] being only a year/few months older, he walked off to his own classroom.

As he walked, he missed the daring blue eyes following his every step. James grinned seeing the cold boy walk to his home room. James oddly found [M/N] attractive in his own way, he simply wanted to grab the boy from behind and hold him in his arms. He didn't know why, but every time he tried to sweet talk [M/N], his whole mood switches up. It's like a on and off switch. He hates it but he knew it was part of him and he training to stop this "curse". But he couldn't, he sighed letting this meddling thoughts pass as he now doesn't see the boy in the hall.

James sighs again and follows far behind as he goes to the home room he was supposed to watch over. He stood outside of class B-2, he held in his breath before he put on his calm facade and entered. 

[M/N] swore his whole life failed him as the girls in his home room started to fangirl seeing the snow haired male with his blue eyes. [M/N] scoffed and turned his head to the window, James noticed this and smirked as he orders the class to sit down so he can see who is paying attention to the lecture. [M/N] was already sitting down, but he felt the urge to go get a tissue as his nose was definitely a bit runny from opening his window last night.

Without hesitation again, he stood up. Gaining looks from James and his classmates. But he didn't care, his nose was killing him. He walked pass James to get the tissue box and walked back to his seat. James eyes him before standing in the back of the class, [M/N] seen him eye him. And the teen boy only loook forward.

"Maybe I can kill him....no but then I could get arrested..but it's not like I haven't killed before."

[M/N] was having a crisis in his head, deciding or not if he should kill the older teen. As the boy kept having a crisis, the teenager didn't notice James literally behind him, smirking that he had caught the boy not listening to the teacher's lecture. The girls swoon at the 'romantic' scene in front of them. James put his hand on [M/N]'s shoulder, only for the said man to stand up quickly and push James away. [M/N] didn't want no one or touch him. Only people he is close with and is family can touch him.

The white haired boy seemed shocked as he narrows his eyes. The slight shorter [hair color] haired boy glared back, it was like two crows, two wolves. You name it. It was terrifying as the girls in the home room looked back and forth between [M/N] and James. The boys in the home room has their phone out, ready to see a fight at least. The teacher, he was being useless and just watching. He doesn't get paid enough anyways to stop the son that owns the school.

"Sit down Mr. [L/N], or else I can send you to the principal's office?" James held a smirk to his lips as he leans his face closer to the other student in the room.

"Gladly." [M/N] says, grabbing his book bag. He couldn't stand another minute looking into that bastard's blue eyes. He hated it, he hated him, he hated the way he tried to scare him. He hates his fuckin face. Before he could leave the room, James pulled his wrist to the talker's body. [M/N] felt his chisel chest, his eyes widen as it seemed like time slowed weirdly for him.

The whole class erupted by girls screaming at this so called 'BL moment', [M/N] swiftly turned and snatched his wrist away from James. James face pouted for a second before he cleared his throat.

"Maybe i was a little rough...I suppose you can sit down. But you must listen to your teacher..please?" James actually made an effort to be nice to you, [M/N] [L/N]. The weirdo of the school, the shy and cold guy who is only actually friends with a social butterfly in the younger classes.

[M/N] stayed quiet, eyeing James for any reason to give him the chance to just kill him. But he didn't as he just shoulder checks the taller one and walk back to his seat, sitting down and looking at his teacher who resumed the teaching.

James smiled, looking at his hand that held the cold wrist he so wanted to hold forever. But there was one problem on his mind...

His back is killing him.