Anda clears her throat, and my eyes go straight to hers. She has a smirk on her face. "You like what you see, babe," she says.

I was chewing on my bottom lip the whole time I checked her out.

I squeezed my thighs together, but all my juices were running down my thighs since I had no panties on underneath.

I push off the wall and move closer to her, and she watches my every move.

"You know, I'm nearly naked," she said as I placed my hand on her chest.

I smirked. "Oh, I know," I said as I pushed her towards the bed.

Her eyes never leave mine, even when her legs hit the back of the bed. She sits and watches me.

"There is a reason why I haven't undressed yet," I said with a slight smirk.

I stepped back. "I need you to sit there while I let you see why," I said.

Anda doesn't say anything to me, but stares at me.

I feel like I am giving her a striptease.

But that never happened as I was about to pull the strap of the dress down; Anda must have had other ideas.

She quickly grabbed my arm and pulled me to her. "Don't do that," she said in a raspy voice. She makes me stand in between her legs.

Her hand rests on her lap as I watch her face. She stares at me till I feel her hand slowly travel up my thigh, grazing with her fingertips as she gets to the top of my hip. She slides over, and the realization sets in that I'm completely naked under the dress.

Her eyes were full of fire. She grunts, "Fuck," as she stares at me.

"Please tell me you're not completely naked under this material, Lookkaew," she says.

I smirk but don't say anything.

I stepped back only for me to straddle her, placing both of my legs on either side of her.

Anda's breaths get rugged as my pussy connects with her boxers.

I wrap my arms around her neck and start kissing her softly, moving to the corner of her mouth till I reach her ear, and start to nibble her earlobe, which makes her moan slightly. "Lookkaewww," she says.

Her hands went to my waist. All I want to do is fuck her so hard right now.

I move back slightly, only till I get back to see her face. Her eyes stayed on me, flickering to my mouth and eyes.

"Move your hands from my waist," I said.

She does what she is told and places them on the side of my legs.

I slowly move my hands to the straps of my dress, moving them down my shoulders and exposing my breasts to her.

Her eyes followed my movement, and as soon as my breasts were exposed to the cool air, they instantly made my nipples go hard.

She looks back at me, and without any words, her hand goes to my neck and pulls me down to her lips. She kisses me hard as the other hand goes to my waist but moves up the side and over my breast, making me gasp. Her tongue slides in once more than she tastes all of my mouth once again, moving her tongue with mine.

I moan against her, and her fingers pinch my nipple, twisting it slightly.

"Shiiit, Anda," I moaned out.

I can feel her mouth twitch against mine as we kiss.

Suddenly, both of her hands go to my waist, and she moves up, with me still attached to her mouth. She holds me in place, and as her ass gets off the bed, my legs instantly wrap around her waist.

She stands up with me like I weighed nothing. And walking to the side of the bed, she removes my legs from around her once more and pushes me down on the bed. I move up the bed with Anda following me till I'm completely lying down. Anda hovers over as she continues to kiss me.

She makes me spread my legs with her, as her one arm goes to the side. She moves away from kissing me and stares at me for a moment. "Have to admit, Lookkaew, I love hearing my name on those sweet lips of yours," she says.

Her body shifts slightly to the side as she rests on her arm while still in between my legs.

"Now, sweet angel, I'm going to kiss every inch of your body, and then when I get to that sweet juicy pussy of yours, I'm going to lick you till you come around my tongue," she says as she leans into my lips.

"Fuck," I say to her as her hand moves a strand of my hair from my face, and she places it behind my ear, "Andaaa," I moan as her hand slowly travels down my body slowly.

"HMMM...I love that," she says

She places a kiss on my lips and moves down to my neck, sucking and nibbling as she goes. As she moves down and gets to my breasts, Anda takes turns as she licks, sucks and massages each breast, giving them her full attention. I'm entirely soaked between my legs. I arch my back at every touch she does, as I need her to be inside me.

She moves away from my breast and grazes kisses over my stomach, and as she gets closer to the top of my pussy, she places fiery kisses.

I moaned out, "Ahhh.. Andaaa, please."

Her mouth kisses in between my thighs as she gets to my pussy. She looks at it and licks her lips. She places another kiss on pussy and looks at me. "Fuck, Lookkaeew, you're completely wet for me," she says with a slight growl.

I stare at her eyes, and she makes me feel everything all at once.

"I'm going to look after you now," she says as she places a kiss on my clit, which makes me moan out.

She nibs it slightly, but I can feel her hot breath on my folds. Her tongue licks them and then slides in and I moan out, "AAAHHHH," I say, "Andaaa."

Her tongue is like magic, and she uses it in fast strokes as it laps up all my juices. I need her more.

I can feel my core tightening. And she hasn't even started. I need to come so badly.

I've thought about this girl every time I used my fingers or toys to play with, but this, her tongue, I am ultimately going to come undone in the next few seconds.

She pushes her tongue further into me; one hand goes to the sheet, and the other finds her hair as I try to push her further inside me.

I moan loudly with every stroke of her tongue as it goes in.

I can feel my pussy clench around. her tongue. I move my hand from her hair as her strokes go deeper, but I look down to see her staring back at me. But I'm about to come hard.

"ANDAA," I moan in a slight scream as I come around her tongue.

I'm a withering mess as my orgasm runs long and hard against her tongue.

I can't help but close my eyes for a moment to catch my breath.

I really can't believe how good Anda is, and I have to admit I want her to be mine more than ever.

☆☆☆
;)