"Hi, Max." He introduces himself to me.

I shake his hand slightly and a smile creeps on my lips while a blush spreads over my cheeks.

"Holland." I introduce myself.

He frowns slightly. "Your real name is Holland?"

I nod my head. "Yes, but you can also call me Nico."

"That's a boy's name." The woman buts into the conversation.

I raise my brow at this woman, she looks like she owns the beach and all these drivers. The child not to be seen around her. Max doesn't seem all too pleased with the one's comment but he keeps his tongue about it.

I just give her a tight smile, if she wants to insult my name in some way. Be my guest.

"Is it?" I ask her, pretending i am stupid as fuck.

"Yes, did your parents think you were a boy or are you gender confused?" The woman asks me.

I laugh at her comment, me? Gender confused? "I am as gender confused as Dinosaurs are still existent."

Max seems to pick up on the fact that this woman isn't much of a fan of me. She has a sneer on her face and looks like i am interrupting the most important thing in the world. Her time with Max. She seems to roll her eyes at me and scoffs.

She folds her arms over her chest and gives me a displeased look. "Do you know who i am?"

I shake my head. "No, should i?"

I am so not impressed with this woman, but i never felt intimidated by women like her. She looks just like a stereotypical self-obsessed woman that has a kid with her previous partner who wasn't good enough and now goes after someone rich who doesn't want them. In short, a gold digger with a child, who does not get the attention it needs.

She presses her arms more into her chest, trying to make her chest more perky and tilt her hips sp she gets more of a hourglass figure. In her white bikini to show off her tan.

I can feel her eyes go over my body. I am wearing nothing much, just some blue mid thigh shorts with an oversized shirt with the Hawaii printed on. My black checkered vans in hand and my yankees baseball cap on my head. My sunglasses on my face.

"I'm Kelly Piquet." She tells me, sounding like she wants to be high and mighty. As if she's some super famous woman that has won oscars.

"Who?" I ask, not having heard of this woman in ly life before. Not sure who the fuck she's suppose to be.

She rolls her eyes at me, like i just insulted her and her entire family that way. But i can't care less, in the corner of my eyes, i notice how Max gets restless by our interaction and seems to want to put an end to it.

She scoffs at me. "Daughter of Nelson piquet, mother of Penelope piquet. Ex of Daniil Kvyat and Max Verstappen's girlfriend." She snarls at me.

I nod my head. "Sure, because i know any of them." I tell the woman unimpressed.

Max's hand wraps around my upper arm, pulling me slightly further away from her. While Kelly seems to growl at me, balling up her fists as if she wants to fight me.

She can be my guest.

But i can confidently tell you, i can beat her. Not that i would want to but if she attacks me first. I will fight back.

"How can you say that! Max Verstappen is next to you!" She snaps at me, making more people than just our group look at us.

I don't care.