The revelation left everyone in shock, their worst fears seemingly confirmed. Armaan, however, was overwhelmed with disbelief and heartbreak. He staggered towards the diver, clutching his collars tightly, his voice trembling with emotion.

"Yeh kaise keh sakte ho? Abhira zinda hai, main jaanta hoon! Tum kaise keh sakte ho ki usse jaanwaron ne maar diya hai? Uski himmat ko tum kaise underestimate kar sakte ho? She's out there, somewhere, aur main usse dhoondh kar laaunga!" Armaan's voice cracked with anguish.

"Sir, humne mam ko dhundne ki koshish ki hai. Bohot koshish ki hai. Hume unke dress ke kuch tukde bhi mile hai." He said and handed the pieces of clothes to Armaan, "Yeh dekhiye."

Armaan took the pieces in his hands. Blood was covered on them.

"Ye...yeh nahi ho sa...sakta. She ca... can't leave me. N....no she ......she can't....." He said and ran towards the edge of the cliff.

He bent down on his knees and shouted for Abhira looking down. Everyone ran behind him and tried to move him away from the cliff.

"Abhira." He shouted while crying badly.

"Ar...Armaan yeh kya ka.....kar rahe? Peeche hato geer jaa.....jaaoge." Madhav said trying to pull him.

"Abhira.....Abhira pl...please mer....mere pass vaapi....vaapis aao.....tum mujhe....ese chod ka....kar nahi jaa sa....sakti." Armaan shouted.

Armaan's cries echoed off the cliffs, each word laced with desperation and agony. Tears streamed down his face as he called out to Abhira, his voice cracking with raw emotion.

"Sir.. aap please bahar se dur hataiye. Mam nahi milegi she is no more now." The officer said.

"Ar.... Armaan please samjhane ki koshish karo. Abhira nahi milegi.....tum please dur hato vaha se. Tum ge.....geer jaaoge." Vidya said while crying.

He turned towards them and looked at Vidya angrily, "Ese kese nahi milegi.... voh abhi bhi zinda hai.... us...use kuch nahi hua hai. M...mera di...dil abhi bhi dhadak ra...raha hai.... matlab Abhira abh....bhi zinda hai.... she is alive. Voh ap...apne Armaan ko ch...chod kar nahi jaa sakti."

"Armaan beta, hu...humein bhi Abhira ki t...talash mein saat...saath dena hoga. Par abhi humein thoda intez.....intezar karna hog.....hoga. Shayad kuch dinon mein koi khabar milti hai. Tu....tumhein himmat rak....rakhni hogi. Abhira ko milne ki ummeed humein aage badhne ki taakat degi," Vidya said gently, her voice trembling with emotion.

"Na....nahi nahi mujhe Abh...Abhira chahiye abh....abhi ke abhi. Use kuch na....nahi hua hai. She is alive. Mai jaa...jaanta hu voh mujhe ch...chod kar na....nahi jaaegi. Ab...Abhi to....toh puri zin... zindagi saath bit...bitani hai hume. Voh....voh mujhe chod kar nahi jaa sakti." Armaan said.

"Abhira, Abhira. Ple...please vaapis aa j....jaao. I promise I wi....will alwa....always trus..... trust you." He shouted looking down.

But deep down he was scared. He was scared after hearing the news from the divers. He can see the depth of the cliff. He can see the water at the depth.

"Abhira" He shouted again before fainting away.

Everyone looked at him shocked who was lying lifeless on the ground.

"Ar...Armaan ut....utho. Armaan" Vidya cried patting her son's cheeks.

Madhav and Manoj hurriedly lifted Armaan, gently placing him in the backseat of the car. Vidya sat beside him, still sobbing softly, her hand holding onto his tightly as if willing him to wake up. The rest of the family followed, their faces etched with worry and sorrow.

"Manoj, tum ghar le jao. Main aata hoon." Madhav instructed.

Manoj nodded silently, starting the car and driving away from the cliffside, leaving behind the haunting echoes of Armaan's desperate cries for Abhira.