"By calling the police." Demetri pushed, using his hands to emphasise. "Dude." Demetri looked at Miguel. "Knock it off." Lucky said, a crease between her eyebrows and a harsh look on her face.

"What? He does realize the Nazis lost the war, right?" Demetri pointed to Johnny. "Why should I be scared of him? Because he's got a snake on his wall? It's not like he's a teacher who can give us a bad grade." Demetri looked around , turning to face everyone. "We're paying him. He works for us. It's not like he can actually hurt us."

Johnny's eyes were fixed on Demetri as he slowly stepped toward him. "Oh shit." Miguel sighed and shut his eyes. People around Johnny and Demetri moved out of the way, everyone now in a circle around them.

"Are you done?" Johnny stood tall, not breaking eye contact. "What?" This came out as a mumble, Demetri becoming more nervous. "Hit me. Go ahead, hit me. Strike me right here." He gestured up to his nose.

Demetri got into position and as he went to punch him, he was blocked with ease. "Harder." Demetri composed himself, breathing deaply as he went to try again. Harder this time. "Ah!"

"Is that all you got, princess?" Lucky chewed the inside of her cheeck, shaking her head and looking up.

As Demetri went to hit again Johnny caught his arm and hit him in the stomach, then flipping him over onto the mat. "Hiyah!" Johnny put his fist by his chest and stood up, Demetri breathing heavily.

"Let that be a lesson to all of you." He pointed around.

~•~

"Yeah, but you can't quit."  Miguel and Demetri were walking together in school, Lucky walking next to them, not really in their conversation.

"I got yelled at, got my ass kicked, and then gave him my money." Miguel was trying to stop Demetri from quitting Cobra Kai. "You know who lives like that? Hookers." Demetri rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but he's not that bad of a guy. You gotta give him a chance." Miguel was desperate, for whatever reason, trying to prove that Johnny wasn't a complete asshole.

"You kind of deserved it." Lucky popped in. Miguel looked at Lucky, an unimpressed look on his face. "You're not helping." She looked between the two as they looked at her. "I just don't really give a shit if he gives up karate or not. And besides, does anyone even know where Eli is. I think Sensei really hurt his feelings."

Demetri pointed at his sister, "Exactly, Eli's missing school because of your lovely Sensei."

"That's not what I meant." Lucky was annoyed none of them cared about Eli, only caring about wether Demetri quits or not.

Miguel gestured to himself and Lucky. "You don't know him like we do." Demetri scoffed, pointing a finger and nodding his head. "That... that's hooker talk. Besides I don't need to learn karate when i have you."

Demetri nodded toward Kyler. Him faltering and walking the other way when he saw Miguel. "See? No one's gonna mess with you."

~•~

Walking into lesson, Miguel and Demetri sat together and Lucky went and sat next to Sam. Everyone laughing at a Blow Pop stuck onto her back.

Lucky pulled it off of Sam's shoulder as Sam played it off. "Thanks for the Blow Pop, guys. Really never gets old."

The teacher stood at the front of the class, "Hey, everybody. Who let the pigs out?" Lucky and Sam looked to eachother and laughed. "What?" Other than that the class was silent.