After hearing Cannon's words, Ruan Chao suddenly woke up and his eyes became brighter.

"What's going on?"

He quickly walked to Yuan Shao's side, only to realize that what Da Pao said was true.

Yuan Shao was really about to burn. There was no exaggeration. His face was red and his whole body was steaming.

Ruan Chao originally wanted to take his temperature, but was burned as soon as he touched his head.

This kind of heat would make people go crazy.

"Why is it so hot?"

He frowned, which was obviously beyond the normal range for a person.

Moreover, he had obviously given Yuan Shao some anti-inflammatory drugs, so why was it still so hot?

He carefully opened the wound on his chest and inspected it, but found no signs of redness, swelling or inflammation.

"What should I do?"

Others asked anxiously.

"Cool down."

Ruan Chao said.

It was definitely not going to work like this. Just as he was looking for something to cool down, he saw Zheng Xiaoxiao climbing onto the experimental table, making himself feel cold all over, and then approached Yuan Shao.

"Dig trough, are you getting ready, boss? Why is it so hot?"

As she spoke, she made her body become colder, and then everyone saw what the two realms of ice and fire were.

One cold and one hot form a distinct barrier.

Ruan Chao looked at Yuan Shao's hot face and suddenly thought of something. He carefully turned Yuan Shao over, took off the gauze on his body, and looked at the wound where he had been sucked by the bat.

The next second, his expression changed.

I saw that the wound where Yuan Shao had been sucked by the bat had turned black.

And this is the source of the original fever.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 36 Doctor

Next Chapter: What can be done in Chapter 38?

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Chapter 38 What can be done?

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 37 Fever

Next chapter: Chapter 39 Mad Dog

Chapter 38 What can be done?

"Fuck!"

Everyone gasped when they saw the wound.

They didn't expect Yuan Shao's wound to be so serious.

Is that bat that poisonous?

"Is this poisoning?"

Cannon couldn't help but ask.

Ruan Chao looked at the experimental equipment scattered on the ground, and finally took some skin and flesh tissue from the original wound, put it under the microscope and began to study it.