Chapter 1

(This is not the exact dress but similar to it

(This is not the exact dress but similar to it.) 

Hayley Marshall gazed at her reflection in the mirror, her eyes taking in every inch of her body. She was clad in a sleek black dress that accentuated her curves, but the fabric felt comfortable. She couldn't deny that her cousin had excellent taste in fashion. The bra she wore pushed her breasts up and together, creating a tantalizing cleavage visible through the low neckline of her dress. The garment itself was long and elegant, with delicate straps holding the dress in place. Her back was bare with a plunging neckline that added to the overall allure.

The sound of her door opening made her turn her head, she saw her cousin slipping inside. She was wearing a short black and gold dress. The gold-coloured stone work on the black dress made it seem like she was coming from a royal party instead, while she is looking like a devil version of Aphrodite.

"Hey, you are done with your makeup too!" Hayley said as her eyes fell on her cousin's face.

"I am actually a wolf, not a snail like you, Hayley." April replied with sarcasm and started to look through Hayley's drawer.

"April, don't go through my stuff." Hayley demanded, as she doesn't like anyone touching her things.

"Relax. I am not taking your gold left by your ancestors." April replied as she took out Hayley's makeup from her drawer and exclaimed, "You actually do own good stuff!"

Hayley rolled her eyes at cousin words and sat down on her bed, "I hope you know that if it were someone else in your heels, I would have bit their hand off till now."

April smiled at her words and replied, "I love you too."

She carefully applied makeup to Hayley's face, choosing a soft glam style that included a subtle rose gold eyeshadow and brown kohl liner. To complete the look, she added a bold red lipstick. After she was done, she said to Hayley, "I hope you remember what I said to you. We are 25 years old and don't give our real names at the party."

"Yup, I remember, but I don't understand why I should do that. You said it's a party for the supernatural, so why lie?"

"Honey, some vampire is throwing an elite party for elite supernaturals." Emphasising elite by doing the quote sign, "And teenagers or those below 20 aren't considered elite. Plus, we can't let mom know we went to a party when she has gone on a business trip."

Hayley looked at herself for one final time and said, "

Alright. I hope there will be more than just blood there. I'm famished. Let's put on our masks and head out."

They rented a car for the night and began driving towards their destination. Once they arrived, April immediately began flirting with a vampire she spotted. She looked at the vampire April was flirting with and thought he was definitely well-built. A few other men and women tried approaching her, but she quickly excused herself as they failed to catch her interest. While wandering around, she noticed an intriguing painting on the wall that stood out from the others.