The room was filled with light chuckles at Kingo and Karun's antics as regardless of the high stakes and darkness at the moment, both were able to find lightness that contrasted the shadows. Kingo had a soft smile as Karun had been loyal companion for more than fifty years. Aegon tilts his head, "He does make a certain point."

"You are such a fool," murmurs Aemond as the brothers begin to argue, Viserys and Daemon, their verbal skirmish seemed to echo among the stifling walls of the theater, a reflection of their own complex relationship. Yet, unlike the Aegon and Aemond's exchange unfolding before them, Viserys and Daemon shared a rare thread of mutual respect.

"This is great," murmurs Druig in amusement as Makkari rolled her eyes playfully. In the midst of their brother's antics, with both Alicent and Otto trying to calm them down, Baela's notice the exchange and the sadness in her father's eyes. "Are you alright, kepa?"

"I am alright," the rogue prince assured his daughter, though his eyes conveyed a tale of inner conflict. Observing the interplay between her father and husband, Rhaenyra offered a quiet observation to her own father, "He admires you greatly."

"I fear I have failed, my girl." Viserys sighed, his face written with painful expression. Rhaenyra softens as no doubt her father is a fool, as he is blinded to be loyal to his court and does not actually see the lies and manipulation strewn his way. "You possess a kind heart, kepa, but that kindness is mistaken for weakness among the realm."

"Forgive me Rhaenyra." Viserys sighed, his expression tinged with regret. Rhaenyra did not respond but placed her hand on top of her father's. However complicated their relationship was, she loved her father very much. And most of all she missed him deeply as she did with her daughter.

"How many cameras did you bring, young man?" Sprite murmurs, running to Karun and trying to get him to stop recording. People in the village continue to scream. Parisa forms a gold spear as she runs, sliding underneath the deviant, cutting him as Kingo shoots another energy. Kingo fist bumps her, "Nice."

"We got to go," replies Parisa as she watches deviants slowly heal themselves. Villagers in the camp scream as deviant roars. Sersi looks at them, 'Parisa! Kingo!' Sersi begins to run, gesturing to the villagers to follow her. "Come on! This way! Quickly! Come on!"

"Get in! Get in!" Sersi states to villagers enter a church, as she shuts the door. Place her hands as golden strands form as she tries to secure the building when deviant pushes her to the side as she crashes into a shed. Scene cuts to Ikaris flying shooting lasers out of his eyes to the deviant. Camera moves down as Gilgamesh and Thena are walking as they look up.

"Watching you like this does not make it easy," murmurs May, as she could see the determination and stubbornness in her continues to exist in the young girl she grows to be. It does not make it easy having her go out as spider-woman but she could not help but be so proud of her. Regardless of blood, she is her kid but is she a good guardian for letting her go out as a vigilante?

Parisa did not respond to her aunt but instead offered her sheepish smile, and grabbed her hand. She knows that May pushes her to be the best version that she could be. Kingo looks around as he faces the teen girl, "We make a good team."

"That we do," replies Parisa with a smile on her face. Joffrey clasps his brother's hand, as he knows that all seem to lie to him as he is too young to understand but, he knows his sister is gone but still confused at the aspect of her being her. Lucerys notices his little brother turmoil, "Is not her, Joff."

"But she has the same kindness in her eyes," replies Joffrey to his older brother. Lucerys softened as through his peripheral view he spotted her. "That she does."