Chapter two

Elizabeth motioned with her chin towards one of the knights rooms.

"We will need more room then our usual closet space."

"Closet? You have been fucking her in the closet Lachzion?"

Gabel sighed, "It just happened that way, so we continued to meet there."

Elizabeth looked at both of the handsome men before her. She had never experienced two men at once but it was always a fantasy of hers.

Her hand grazed over Gabel's arm, "Sirs, let us not waste anymore time, I would like to keep my job here."

Then walking towards the door, she pushed it open and motioned for the men to follow.

Inside, Elizabeth's set her laundry basket down on the bed.

"This is Rovar's room," Hebaron arched his brow.

Gabel shrugged his shoulders then bolted the door shut, "He will be helping train the squires today so I think we are ...safe."

Several seconds of awkward silence filled the room.

"Right, now take off your shirts," Elizabeth folded her arms over her chest and smiled.

She watched both Gabel and Hebaron glance over to each other momentarily.

"Lachzion you are lucky I like you." Hebaron swiftly pulled his tunic up over his head.

"Just as you are lucky Nirtha!" Gabel followed and pulled his tunic off with one hand.

Elizabeth ran her eyes over their bare muscular chests.

God they were both so attractive.

Hebaron was a mountain of a man, his size alone was an instant turn on.

Gabel's lean muscular body paired with his seductive face always lit a fire in her lower belly.

"Alright...your turn," Hebaron smirked, tossing his shirt on the floor.

While keeping her eyes fixed on the two men, she unlaced her bodice and pulled it open, revealing her round breasts.

"shit," Hebaron and Gabel cursed in unison.

Elizabeth smiled, then turned and walked over towards a small couch.

Before she sat, she stepped out of the rest of her dress, tossing it on the floor.

"What are you waiting for? Come over here."

Both men seemed to hesitate for a moment, then slowly they made their way over, sitting down on either side of her.

Elizabeth ran her hand over Gabel's trousers. She watched her fingers lightly trace the outline of his large hardened cock.

She then turned her head and did the same with Hebaron.

Though both of them still seemed a tad uncomfortable, she could tell they were writhed with desire for her.

While keeping one of her hands on Hebaron's pants, she turned and pressed her lips to Gabel's mouth.

She felt his hand slide down to her womanhood.

When their lips parted she turned her head back to Hebaron, leaning up to kiss him.

Gabel's fingers skillfully pushed in and out of her.

"Ah..." she looked down at his hand in between her legs then grabbed hold of Hebaron's trousers, unlacing them.

As soon as Hebaron's large cock sprung out, she wrapped her hand around his shaft, stroking him gently.

"Gabel, I want you to fuck me," she spoke out before lowering her head down to Hebaron's cock.

"Fuck!" Hebaron tilted his head back as sloppily sucked on him.

Behind her, Elizabeth felt Gabel's warm hands on her hips. A mere second later she cried out, feeling him stretch her to her limits.

"Ah!"

Gabel started slamming his body into her. She glanced back at him once then lowered her head to Hebaron's pulsing cock.

"Fucking hell!" The giant knight caressed her head, pushing her down slightly on him.

Elizabeth gagged and lifted her head. For some reason Hebaron seemed pleased by this, which only made her want to continue.

She closed her eyes and took him back into her mouth.

The intensity of being penetrated by both men, was more exciting then she had anticipated.

"Fuck woman! Your a little minx!" Hebaron caressed the back of her head with his large hand.

She moaned, feeling a firm slap on her backside.