Chapter 2: A Special Guest

Everyone crowded over the main gate, which was not far from the main hall. Kumori caught a glimpse of the outside world. Towering trees and a blue sky.

That's something you see every day out the window, so it's nothing new.

The large gold imprinted gates opened, revealing a tall figure.

A young man, who looked like he was in his mid-twenties. Dressed in a neatly ironed suite, he adjusted his tie while his black polished leather shoes walked through.

Mizuki whispered in Hikari and Yumiko's ear, "He seems bad news. Something about him is just.. off."

"Mizuki, you say that all the time! Everyone's off to you!" Hikari whispered, a bit loudly, her blond hair with pink ends dangling.

However, Kumori very much trusted Mizuki's instincts. Majority of the time they were right, and the other times, they were unproven.

"I trust you, Mizuki." Kumori replied.

"Soften up a bit guys! It's rude to assume." Hikari said, in a slightly reassuring tone.

He walked towards the mother on the stage, who already had a smile drawn on her face. He shook his veiny hands with their mother, they exchanged smiles and greetings, then he turned around to face everyone. Kumori caught a clearer view of his face; his eye was hidden with an eyepatch; she squinted her eyes.

He noticed Kumori in the crowd and grinned at her.

She nervously smiled back.

"What's that eyepatch on his face?" Hikari asked, curiously.

"It looks suspicious. Is he missing an eye?"

"Don't say that! What if he survived a wolf attack and lost his eye?"

"You think the wolf would pluck out his eye specifically and leave his whole body unharmed?''

"Well, his hands are covered" Kumori said, while pointing to his pitch-black gloves.

"I say they're stylish."

The whole crowd suddenly went silent, but Hikari and Mizuki kept arguing back and forth.

Kumori stared at both, giving them the "shut up!" look.

A girl with blonde hair standing in front of them turned around and said "shhhh!!!' loudly, with her finger on her lips.

Hikari stopped, then awkwardly mumbled sorry, looking around.

Mizuki stopped, glared, then looked away without saying anything. "How annoying." She thought.

"Students... this is the new guest I announced in the speaker. He has come here from Italy, and will set a few programs, or exams for us. Please welcome him warmly!"

"Ciao, Buonasera!" the guest said, in a thick Italian accent.

The crowd stared silently, waiting for a translation.

"Hello, good evening." The Mother translated.

"Since when did Mother know Italian?" Mizuki bickered, in a confused tone.

"This is Mother we're talking about. I'm not really surprised...''

"Good evening!!" The crowd replied.

"As your dearest mother said, I will be introducing academic and physical programs. I assume you guys are already exceeding in both?"

They all nodded, maybe a few were lying.

"As expected, this IS crimson high after all. Well, starting from day after tomorrow, students will be expected up at 7 am for breakfast and we will hold introductions for tomorrow. Is that clear?"

The crowd of students said yes, before walking off their chambers.

Authors note: Im not bothered writing one, thank you for reading!!1!!!!11111

509 words