i'm off balance, i need some fixin'

yuji went through the rest of the school day not seeing this 'fushiguro' kid again. he honestly felt a bit disappointed, he seemed like a cool guy.

"itadori! practice is over." his teammate yelled at him. yuji blinked, realizing he was daydreaming for who knows how long. he went over to the bleachers and sat down, seeing that most of his team was already gone.

yuji felt the sun beam down on him as he took off his track cleats and switched to his regular shoes. he then took a swing of the water bottle that was laid next to him.

as yuji was almost chugging the cold water, he saw a familiar face on the other bleacher. to be honest with himself, he felt a smile tug on his lips upon seeing fushiguro.

he threw the bottle into his backpack and slinged it over his shoulder. yuji walked over, seeing that the dark haired boy was just playing on phone. "hey! i didn't think i'd see you here."

fushiguro flinched and looked up at the standing boy. "hey." yuji felt bad for scaring him, but a little part of him thought it was pretty funny.

"so watcha doin? here, i mean." the pink haired boy awkwardly asked, grimacing at the feeling of a bead sweat drip down his face.

fushiguro shut off his phone, sliding it into his jean pocket. "nothing much, itadori." he casually stated, standing up next to him.

yuji nodded, wishing that he got a deeper answer. but suddenly came to the realization that he never told this weirdo his name before.

"wait, how do you know my name?" he asked, raising a brow. fushiguro widened his eyes at the other, causing yuji to feel almost a hundred times more puzzled.

"almost everyone knows you." the raven haired boy then calmed his face.

"oh." yuji didn't honestly know what to say besides that, i mean he really didn't think he was that well known. then again, random people say hi to him in the hallways.

fushiguro just sighed, "well, i'm gonna leave. bye." he turned his back to him and began walking, revealing his black backpack.

"fushiguro!" yuji yelled without thinking. he didn't know  exactly what he wanted to say, he just wanted to keep talking.

the spiky haired boy turned around with a confused look. to be honest yuji believes that's the only face he ever gives.

"could i get your number?" yuji asked, a bright smile painted on his face as he took his phone out. he knew this guy would never ask, so he took it upon himself to.

fushiguro was suddenly right by him again. "sure." then, he took yuji's phone, typing in the phone number. just as soon as he came back, he left.

• • •

yujiitadori:
hi!!

megumifushiguro:
who is this?

yujiitadori:
iradori
itadori

megumifushiguro:
oh okay

yujiitadori:
so what did u have before you switched to my homeroom??

megumifushiguro:
theater arts

yujiitadori:
oh that must've been rough
i remember taking thar but i got kicked out for accidentally throwing a pencil into her fan  😃

megumifushiguro:
how do you accidentally do that

yujiitadori:
I WAS PLAYING SOCCER WITH IT AND I PICKED IT UP TO THROW IT AT SOMEONE AND I THREW IT TOO HARD AND IT WENT FLYING 😭😭
i got screamed at in firnt of everyone too

megumifushiguro:
LMAO LOSERRREE 💀💀💀
oh my god i'm sorry my "dad" stole my phone
but i would've died

yujiitadori:
OHHH i waw confused for a hit bc that didn't sound like u
also wdym "dad"

megumifushiguro:
foster

yujiitadori:
oh i didn't know
but sadly i have to fo get some flowers for my grandpa byeeee

megumifushiguro:
bye

a/n:
i'm not gonna do texting that often but i tried to make it kinda funny for u guys 😭🫶