(𝟬𝟬𝟭) ━━ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗢 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟

A/N :: "hey there pookiewookies >^<!! I totally did not forget that I had this book in my stuff

A/N :: "hey there pookiewookies >^<!! I totally did not forget that I had this book in my stuff.. And didn't forget to update a chapter.... ERM ANWAY─ I forgot to say this, but the big three (Nejiri, Tamaki, and Mirio) are apart of love interest's, I just forgot to put them since THIS ANIME HAS SO MUCH CHARACTERS..."

█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█   ◈   █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█

THE MOMENT YOU HEARD THE news about hero's looking for a Villigante, you knew that you were their target.

It was dumb, honestly, becoming a Villigante just because your parents were abusive towards you and then died, was honestly just hopeless.

Knowing that you were so close to giving up, you had remembered that the Hero school was looking for new hero's, it was honestly dumb to you, but since you didn't want to get caught, you knew you had to join so nothing would've been more suspicious.

You knew that there was gonna be more than a thousand people wanting to join and then once getting in the school, every news reporter is gonna be asking you questions on why you wanted to join the Hero school. And you knew exactly what to say to them.

"Because I'm bored."

Walking to the huge school, you saw so many unfamiliar faces. Especially when you thought all of them were so weak and ugly.

Suddenly, you bumped into a person who was about to fall over until you caught him by his yellowish backpack. You took some time to take in his features as he had dark green eyes, his hair was also the same color as his eyes, and he had freckles.

"Oh, sorry." You apologized to him as you let go of his backpack, walking to the side to see his face, once he got his balance, he looked down at you.