❝︎CHAPTER FORTY-SEVEN❞︎

▌𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 ━︎━︎ 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 ▌

━︎━︎━︎━︎𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 and Juniper couldn't be more excited. Being in her house with everyone she loves was the best feeling ever. The Weasley family, Hermione, and Harry were all at her house. Remus would be coming by later and Anastasia was in the kitchen fixing dinner for everyone. Juniper sat in her bedroom, everyone else was downstairs enjoying themselves, because despite her excitement to be home in order to spend time with her parents, her nerves were eating her alive. She was worried about Harry and she didn't want to affect anyone else's mood.

Shadow had his head placed in her lap, the rest of his body stretched out towards the foot of the bed. Juniper ran a hand over his fur, giving him a gentle smile. A knock on her bedroom made her turn her head. The door opened, revealing her father. Shadow jumped up off the bed, escaping the room in order to eat. Sirius walked further into the room, gently closing the door behind him.

"What are you doing up here by yourself?" Sirius asked, taking a seat on the edge of her bed. Juniper shrugged, not answering him. "Darling, what's wrong?"

Juniper sent her dad a small smile. "Nothing's wrong."

"Are you sure?" Sirius frowned and Juniper nodded. "Molly has a present waiting for you downstairs. Hermione and Ron keep asking about you." He stood. "Come on."

Juniper softly sighed before taking his outstretched hand and standing up. She made her way downstairs. She could hear everyone talking and laughing with each other and her heart warmed. She entered the kitchen, her father stopping in the entry way and leaning against the dorm frame. Molly smiled brightly when she spotted her. "Juniper, there you are!" She walked over to the tree, reaching under it to grab a present before handing it to her. "There you are, sweetheart."

Juniper gave her a small smile. "Thank you, Mrs. Weasley." She took a stand beside Harry who was watching her with a small frown.

"Is everything alright?" Harry whispered, not wanting to attract anyone else's attention.

Juniper nodded. "Yeah."

Arthur Weasley, who was sitting at the head of the table wrapped up in bandages, held up his glass. "A Christmas toast." They turned to look at him. "To Mr. Harry Potter without whom I would not be here." He held his glass a little higher. "Harry."

"Harry," the all toasted.

"Harry," Sirius said last, sending him a quick wink.

Harry, who wasn't liking all the attention, nudged Juniper. He nodded towards her present. "What'd you get?"

Juniper opened the present, revealing a knitted red and gold scarf that had her first initial on it. "A scarf."

"Good. You need one since you insist on freezing to death." Harry joked and Juniper managed a small laugh. "Have you opened any of your other presents yet?"