Episode 22 : Ken 10 Part-1

Comenzar desde el principio

this was the son of y/n and Gwen, Kenneth "Yuriko" Tennyson (Yuriko is a tribute to Yuri Lowenthal, the former voice actor of teen ben, and now currently voicing my most favorite hero of all time, spiderman!). Kenneth was combo of both his parents, he was smart like Gwen, but mostly a bit of a troublemaker, like y/n in his younger years. he lets go of his father (you know, i was originally planning to name him Brendan, but that just didn't stick, also, this was the only image I could find where his skin is lighter, and his hair is a combination of Gwen and y/n's colors)

Kenny: thanks for making it dad!

y/n 10K: of course...you only turn 10 once!

Everyone: happy birthday Kenny!

(cut to later)

Kenny was surrounded by his friends and gifts from them, which included sumo slammers 56 (the franchise is so popular it still exists in the future), an aqua limb fader, a sonorosian plushie (which is the softest plushie in 5 galaxies, you would never want to let go), a glass of water (literally, Kenny gets the worst gift from a certain maxatomar), and finally the brand new x-321 from his great grandpa max.

y/n 10k: I guess that leaves just us....

Gwen: so, ken.... you know how against we are about you joining your father and i's business correct?

Kenny: (crosses his arms and scoffs) yeah... why bring it up?

y/n 10k: well... since I got the omnitrix when I was your age.....

y/n reaches behind his back and pulls out a sphere.

y/n 10k: I want you to have this!... I finished it to this morning!

Kenny takes it and upon contact, the sphere opens and a watch jumps onto his wrist.

Kenny: yes! Finally.... my own omnitrix!

he starts to celebrate abit, before focusing back on his new device.

(yes, y/n 10k built this omnitrix himself, how did he do that you may ask? well, first he used echo echo , to split himself into three, then him along with his clones transformed into the strongest aliens available, and made that with the guidance of azmuth! also for the fact that each and every one of his aliens have enhanced with nanochips, boosting their physical and mental capabilities.)

Kenny: now which one of your 10000 aliens should I try first?.....

Gwendolyn: which is 10 aliens!, your father and I agreed for you start out from scratch and work your up....

Kenny: (sighs) oh alright....(thinking) definitely humumgousaur!...titanus(y/n's titan transformation i will introduce in secret of the omnitrix), feedback, way big, and oooohhh atomix yeah!

y/n 10k: sorry to rain on your parade my guy, but I already downloaded 10 aliens for you!

Kenny: I don't even get to pick!?!?!