Mina is a VIP on that app so only wealthy people can rent her a day or two. So why was she rated 4.5?

After Mina was kicked out by her parents she was left hungered and homeless. If only Wendy hadn't introduced her to the Possessor of that app maybe she'll still stay on the streets, left in the cold.

She started in a not so old age, but she can't do anything she has to feed herself and needed a place to stay.

After a year and more she has survived poverty and that's when her daughter Mira came.

She slept with an average man that accidentally impregnated her. But she never once considered her child as a mistake.

After Mira came her world was beaming with happiness. After years of being alone finally she has someone who will worry and love her.

The man that knocked her up knew and was guilty so he offered to provide money for her daughter.

She declined the offer since she can afford it herself and doesn't want to interact with the man since she knew he has a family.

She doesn't want to destroy a family. She's not that of a desperate person to force someone to provide for her child when she can supply her daughters needs.

The man was persistent and won't stop vexing her so she just said yes but she has one rule.

"I don't want any of your family to know your affair with my child or you'll never see her again.."

She opened the fridge to get a drink while her daughter occupied herself watching some cartoons on the television.

"Anything you want for dinner, baby?" She asked as she readied a pan on the induction cooktop.

"Pancake!" Mina frowned. "But Baby pancake is for breakfast" she cooed.

"But mommy I want pancake" her daughter showed those "you can't say no to my eyes like this" she chuckled.

"Alright" she replied while taking the needed ingredients.

_

On the other side
_

"You're drowning yourself in work again, sweetie" the lady said with a serving tray on both of her hands.

Dahyun was startled with the sudden comment but still continued to punch the keyboard of her laptop.

"No I'm not I'm just reading emails and replying to them"

"Still the same it's still work" the lady on her 50's replied while placing the tray of treats and a hot chocolate as she sips on her own cup.

" I still don't understand why you guys love coffee. It tastes like a bitter something... I mean I can't even imagine it." Dahyun frowned and made a gross face as Mrs. Kim snickered.

"You know I was like that too but college happened and I needed something to stay awake...so that's why" Ms. Kim explained as she sat on her daughters couch.

Right now they're inside Dahyun's study room. She's busying herself to get over what happened days ago.. completely drowning herself in work to forget everything other than work. Just work.

"So... How are you the past few days?" Ms. Kim asks already knowing what happened, but acting like nothing since she wants to exactly hear it from her.

"Same old thing I just wake up, go to work, read emails, and go home" Dahyun shrugged.

Ms. Kim frowned "nothing happened?" Sitting properly on her seat.

"Is there something supposed to happen?" Dahyun thought about the 'the one night stand' with some random girl but she ignored it and replied her mom with a question.

"Mhm? No no nothing I'll just bring  my cup on the kitchen. Don't stay too long, goodnight Hyunnie." Ms. Kim said before leaving the door. "Alright mom, goodnight.."

She sighed as she read the last email for the day. Until she felt her phone buzz on the table.

She confusedly looked at her phone before getting it. "And who exactly could've have called at 10 in the evening.." she whispered before seeing the phone lighting in front of her.

"Unknown number..?" She contemplated but she answered anyway.

"Hello?" She asked after she placed the phone beside her ear. "I hope I'm calling the right number you gave me" the person on the other side of the phone said.

"Uhmm excuse me..? May I know your name?" She confusedly asked as she bit her finger.

"Uhh my bad. I'm the girl you slept with..." Dahyun's eyes widened.

After busying herself to forget the things that happened that night, and now she randomly called?

"Ohh...yeah so why did you call?" She asked as she breathes shakily.

"I've been thinking about the deal we made. Can we talk about it in person?"

"...."

Dahyun tightly closed her eyes and heavily sighed. "Yeah... sure, you can go to my work tomorrow I'll send you the address"

"Alright, I'll be waiting.." the latter hummed and nodded as if the o ther person talking to her would see her. There the call ended.

"Oh yeah just Fuck.."

_

Hey guys 🥹 thank you for waiting please comment your thoughts and vote, Thank you!