There was no way he would sit on Cale's lap in a public place like that!

"Hans, how could you forget that our young master felt cold easily when you were the deputy butler! You should have brought a small blanket for him!"

?

Hans, who was suddenly scolded by Ciel, was confused.

"So you the one need to sit on our beloved young master's lap as punishment."

Ciel said this with his hands crossed as if he was very disappointed with Hans' negligence.

!?

Hans immediately took 10 steps away from Cale.  A person like Cale really wasn't the type that Hans wanted.

Someone with a harem is a big no for Hans who wants a loyal red-flag guy!

Cale's smile also disappeared when he heard that.  He didn't expect that Ciel, who looked innocent and always honest, could act so well.

"I'm not cold anymore. Stand back so at least you don't get hurt."

Cale said it in an annoyed tone, seeing Hans as the reason Ciel was able to refuse his wish.

Hans felt goosebumps.

"Hans, get me a small blanket."

Cale smiled brightly, really looking like he wanted to chase Hans away.

"Yes, young master..."

Hans weakly obeyed and tried to look for a small clean blanket in such a place...

"Sorry Hans."

Ciel whispered and Hans looked at Ciel in annoyance, pinching Ciel's cheek hard until it turned red before leaving Ciel in a safe place and going to find a small blanket.

Ciel felt guilty but didn't care about his cheek being pinched hard.  It will soon return to normal after some seconds.

.

.

.

Bang!  Bang!  Bang!

"......"

Ciel felt like his ears were going to explode just hearing the sound of the punch that Choi Han gave Toonka.

Steps, steps.

Ciel is now alone.  He glanced at the man approaching him from the corner of his eye.

“You seem quite close to young master Cale.”

Now Ciel is sure he is that Hota.  A traitor found in the non-mage army of the Whipper kingdom.

"That's because I'm a member of young master Cale's Harem."

Ciel answered indifferently.

It was normal for a servant to become a member of the Harem in that world.

With Ciel's nonchalant answer, Hota would think his relationship with Cale was not okay.

A few hours after the fight, Hota will try to trap Choi Han.

'It's better for me to take that role.'

Ciel thought that looking at Choi Han who hit Toonka mercilessly.

[Young master, I didn't cheat on you- he just-]

The dialogue that Ciel can't forget is from Choi Han whom Hota suddenly kissed in that smut fic.

[You don't need to explain it.  I know everyone leaves me in the end.]

In this way, the relationship between Choi Han and Cale became strained.